Implant dip and spotting- ur experiences

Babyflakes

Reaction score
Hi All,

I may have had implantation bleeding 5DPO (I'm aware that would be very early and unlikely). My temps dipped below cover line 3 & 4DPO. I've never spotted before so this is really strange for me.

What was your experiences with implantation dips and bleeding? When did you have IB? What did it look like? Did it follow a dip in temp?

I'd love to hear your experiences!!!

to me your O would've been on the 23rd sunday, and Ovulation can cause spotting sometimes

Hi there,

my period was supposed to start 3 days ago but now I just have this odd bright pink and brownish spotting going on....is this implantation bleeding?

you need 3 consecutive high temps after Ovulation, the fertility first also have the red dotted lines so that means they are not 100% sure and they would probably be going by your CM symptoms, implantation normally occurs 6-12days after Ovulation too. hope that helps

Hi there,

my period was supposed to start 3 days ago but now I just have this odd bright pink and brownish spotting going on....is this implantation bleeding?

implantation bleeding occurs 6-12days after Ovulation, but if your period was due to start 3days ago I would probably say that it just your AF starting, but only way to really know is to take a Preg test

This bleeding may be caused by the fertilized egg burrowing into the blood-rich lining of your uterus (a process that starts just six days after fertilization), but no one knows for sure. Implantation bleeding is a lot lighter than a typical period – just a little spotting over a day or two.

well I'll wait and see I guess :)
Thanks

you need 3 consecutive high temps after Ovulation, the fertility first also have the red dotted lines so that means they are not 100% sure and they would probably be going by your CM symptoms, implantation normally occurs 6-12days after Ovulation too. hope that helps

Hmmm the only thing is that I was using clear blue smiley Digi and wondfo OPKs and they were negative during that time. I usually ovulate on CD 14/15 so I wasn't using OPK around CD 10 so there wasn't a verification.

I've been on an antibiotic so could that have messed me up?

Would it be likely to spot from O if that's never happened before?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi there,

I'm not sure. I had two light brown spots with like a speck of red. That only happened once on my liner. I went to the bathroom an hour and a half later and it was light pink when I wiped. Nothing after that.

My fingers are crossed for both of us!!

if you've been taking antibiotics that could mess up the hormones, and if you have had a temperature as well that would effect the chart, it could possibly be implantation but it does seem slightly early for that otherwise it could just be a drop of oestrogen which causes the bleeding

ill copy and past this off a site "this mid-cycle spotting actually seems to happen just before ovulation occurs during a decline in the woman's oestrogen level. This decline is a normal part of the menstrual cycle."

if you've been taking antibiotics that could mess up the hormones, and if you have had a temperature as well that would effect the chart, it could possibly be implantation but it does seem slightly early for that otherwise it could just be a drop of oestrogen which causes the bleeding

ill copy and past this off a site "this mid-cycle spotting actually seems to happen just before ovulation occurs during a decline in the woman's oestrogen level. This decline is a normal part of the menstrual cycle."

Very interesting. I guess the antibiotics really messed me up. I've noticed that changes albeit meds or supplements, it easily impacts my cycle. I seem to have a sensitive body.

Thanks again for your help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->