implant removed, anyone else :)

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
hello ladies :)

I had my implant removed on 11th april to try for baby 2:happydance:
6 days later I had a period that lasted for 5 days, whilst on the implant I didnt have periods, so I assume that this was a good sign of my body getting back to normal??

iv heard about women who don't get their periods back straight away and wait for weeks!!

anybody else out there had the implant removed??
hows your body sorting it self out?

iv heard getting pregnant after the implant can happen quick but im not getting my hopes up, my daughter took 8 months to concieve :)

6 days later I had a period that lasted for 5 days, whilst on the implant I didnt have periods, so I assume that this was a good sign of my body getting back to normal??

iv heard about women who don't get their periods back straight away and wait for weeks!!

iv heard getting pregnant after the implant can happen quick but im not getting my hopes up, my daughter took 8 months to concieve :)

Hello stacey, I had my implant out in September and im still ttc, I think it is different for everyone as I know some fall pregnant straight away, I had periods right through having my implant in and had it for nearly 5 year, fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust c

Yay for getting af right away! Mine took seven weeks, so this will be my first cycle actually Ttc.

Baby dust to you! 😄

Hi Stacey

its so good to find someone who has recently had their implant removed!! I had mine removed the 24th April, so just over a week ago, so far no period, all the signs are there, but nothing. Every little twinge, I think... here we go

Baby dust to us all then :)

Rosie soon as I had my implant out I was having mild cramps and started getting headaches so I knew af was coming, it didn't half hurt though,worse cramps and such heavy bleeding but that's normal and to be expected after implant removal x

Well waiting for 2nd AF now and a NO show!! CD35 now and negative test yesturday :\

I had my implant out early September and im still trying for baby #3 ,af returned to normal within a week , im hoping this month is the month it happens, good luck to you and lots of baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->