Implantation bleed advice please :)

Cb26

Reaction score
Hello,
I am just looking for some of your own experiences with implantation bleeding.

I am due on in 2-3 days, the last few days I have had brown spotting and very small amount and only when I wipe, today when I wiped I had just one spot of light pink/red blood and havent had any more since.

Rather then trail the internet again thought I would ask you lovely ladies! The internet is saying IB is 1-2 days and only a few spots, red or brown etc and it’s very confusing!

Thanks a lot

Hello,
I am just looking for some of your own experiences with implantation bleeding.

I am due on in 2-3 days, the last few days I have had brown spotting and very small amount and only when I wipe, today when I wiped I had just one spot of light pink/red blood and havent had any more since.

Rather then trail the internet again thought I would ask you lovely ladies! The internet is saying IB is 1-2 days and only a few spots, red or brown etc and it’s very confusing!

Thanks a lot

I've never had a BFP so never actually had implantation bleeding but I've heard it can be different from person to person. Do you ever spot before AF?

I had implantation bleeding 12 days after my BFP, it was like red discharge on tissue, then brown for 2 days after... I had a scan a few days later and bean was there and healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->