Implantation Bleed? Currently 9dpo

Sarah K

Reaction score
I'm currently 9 dpo, the night of 7dpo I had cramping as I was getting ready for bed, it felt like the cramping I get when I'm about to get AF. Well the next morning (8dpo) I had a little brown watery mucus when I wiped, throughout the day there were tiny bits of tan mucus occasionally when I wiped. Well, today (9dpo) I haven't had any spotting at all, no more cramping since the night of 7dpo, my bbt was pretty high even for the luteal phase, and so I took a pregnancy test and got a BFN. I don't normally get spotting or cramping so early before AF is due, but I know my body loves playing tricks on me during the TWW. I know it's still too early to know for sure, but how many of you got a BFP at 9dpo? And anyone care to share implantation stories?

I'm currently 9 dpo, the night of 7dpo I had cramping as I was getting ready for bed, it felt like the cramping I get when I'm about to get AF. Well the next morning (8dpo) I had a little brown watery mucus when I wiped, throughout the day there were tiny bits of tan mucus occasionally when I wiped. Well, today (9dpo) I haven't had any spotting at all, no more cramping since the night of 7dpo, my bbt was pretty high even for the luteal phase, and so I took a pregnancy test and got a BFN. I don't normally get spotting or cramping so early before AF is due, but I know my body loves playing tricks on me during the TWW. I know it's still too early to know for sure, but how many of you got a BFP at 9dpo? And anyone care to share implantation stories?

I didnt get any implantation bleeding at all. But I had the pains. At 8DPO I had mild period cramps. At 9DPO I had sharp twinges around my right overy area and then my left. (I ovulated from the right overy) it was sharp stabbing pains that came and went really fast as well as a dull period like cramps. Also my lower back ached very similar to when I'd be due period.
I tested at 8DPO BFN. Really thought I was out but because my temp was so elevated I did another test on a cheepy at 10DPO and thought it was a BFN but when I took it over to the window i cud see like a shadow.
My husband cudnt see it tho. He said it was negative.
I got him to go out and get me a more sensitive test as I was still 5 days b4 my period. I wanted the first response tests but because we had snow he cud only go to one place and cud only get the clear blue early detection tests (Not keen on blue dye tests)
Anyway as thats all they had I did it and after about 2 mins a v v v v faint blue line showed.
So the next day I made him go and get first response and I got a much stronger line.
I still have a photo. The CB test was at 10DPO and the first response was at 11DPO. 20190219_221824.jpg

What ure having does sound like implantation bleeding and ure temps being elevated is a very promising sign.
What tests are you using because they may not be very sensitive.

Thank you for sharing your story!! I used one of those cheap easy@home tests. I took another test around noon and it was one of those 88 cent Walmart tests and it had a shadow of a line that I wouldn't call a positive. Still no more spotting or signs of AF today. Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->