implantation bleed or af!

alex_22

Reaction score
When im wiping theres some pinky brown colouring on the paper af ususally comes much stronger than this and ususally much earlier in the day, im no way getting my hopes up about it been implantation bleeding at this point im just making myself believe its af, today is cd27 and af doesnt ususally come until cd33-35 so this is super super early x

Oooooooh I really hope it's implantation bleeding for you!!!
I didnt have that last tine round tho so not really sure what its like?! lol
When do you think you ovulated?

I didnt either so not really sure how and when its supposed to be im about 13-14dpo I think just going off ovulation spotting x

Now the blood is mixed with cm still only a tiny amount and pinky brown colour and still only there when I wipe this is definitely not af it would withoyt a doubt be full flow by now x

Keeping my fingers crossed that af stays away and this is ib

Its stopped now so id say its definitely not af x

Ooh how exciting!!! How long are you going to hold it til you test?

Well I caved and tested today bfn my friend thinos she could see a really faint line but im not totally convinced I can see it but it didnt really have mucj colour to it certain ways I held it I could see a bit of colour im wondering if its too soon to test cause implantation wouldnt have finished yet if the spotting was from that x

Well I caved and tested today bfn my friend thinos she could see a really faint line but im not totally convinced I can see it but it didnt really have mucj colour to it certain ways I held it I could see a bit of colour im wondering if its too soon to test cause implantation wouldnt have finished yet if the spotting was from that x

Try again tomorrow, got everything crossed for you! Pleeeaase let me know xx

I think im going to wait until saturday see if af shows up and give plenty of time for hcg to build up I will let you know as soon as I know :) this tww is the worst! X

I've just worked out that my LP is only 10 days so that doesn't help with knowing when to test lol

Is that the time between ovulation and af? X

Af got me today :( on to a new month not letting it get me down with every period im 1 step closer just enjoying the journey, what about you? X

Oh poo! Great attitude tho, go you :)
I've had tons of watery discharge tonight but don't know if that's the start of AF as everything seems so different without BC lol
Will just have to see what tomorrow brings. Don't think it's my month this month though so we will have to do it together next cycle :)

Its taking me a while to get used to my body again has depo injection 3 times then straight onto implant (depo really wasnt good for me I piled the weight on on it I was dieting and exercising just to stay the same weight it was a nightmare!) Im just seeing it as one more month of being able to give my full attention to my little boy finnley letting it get me down gets me no where but havimg a stress free positive mind might just get me my bfp :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->