Implantation bleeding 3 days apart/ Twice!

D

dmestiza

hi girls, i had a very light brown spot on my underwear on the 28th of May, so i took this as maybe implantation bleeding.. then this morning or 3 days later, i could see another small drop of light brown blood on my undies... is is possible to have Implantation bleeding twice? im so curious to know xx thank you! :shrug: This happened on 8DPO then 11DPO!!

What might have happened is you implanted and it's old blood coming out. Happened to me for weeks and I kept ringing mw freaking out. She said sometimes it just takes a while. I dont know how or why doesn't make sense why it would take weeks to come out. I had brown spots up to 8 weeks and they said it was implantation that took ages to come out. Even sat at a and e for hours as was panicking. So don't worry if you have implanted then it's normal x

thanks for ur reply Luv... maybe that's what has happened... fingers crossed!! so when did u get your bfp?? did u get ur bfp after the first spotting, in the middle of it or towards the end of the spotting? i am testing tonight with a clearblue test... so im hoping for a bfp!! xo

Let me know if you get bfp! It took ages but I had slow how one rise did t get bfp for 2 weeks after I was late I knew I was pg because my bbt was so high. It drove me nuts. I even had a day of morning sickness and I couldn't move and got bfp day after lol was just one of those freak things so I'm sure yours will sure soon if not today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->