Implantation bleeding after bfp?

Jft1

Reaction score
hello, looking for some help - have any of you had implantation bleeding after they've got their bfp? I got my bfp at 9/10dpo, and I had a little bit of cramping. I'm 11dpo today and tonight I've noticed some spotting and blood when I wipe. It isn't much, but I'm just worried it's a bad sign. I thought implantation bleeding would have happened before my bfp.

Thanks in advance x

Some spotting can happen throughout an entire pregnancy. For me though, it always meant we had lost the baby. I have had a blighted ovum/mmc and two chemicals. In my experience this could become a chemical. I pray it wont, and pray it's just your body getting rid of 'old' blood and starting to form the mucus plug and baby is just starting to snuggle on in. Again my experience has nothing to do with your experience. Everyone goes through pregnancy differently.
If you start to bleed heavier like a period, call your doctor. If you stay spotting, it might not be a bad idea to also notify your doctor and they may have you get your blood tested to see if your HCG levels are rising like they should. I have had that done with each and every pregnancy after my first pregnancy that failed.

Is it brown blood? If so, it's more likely to be old.

I had bleeding around 5/6 weeks with my 3 year old, and had it again around 7 weeks with this pregnancy. And so far so good! X

Thanks for your replies.

@July28th yes, it's brown so hopefully old blood as you've said! Thanks for reassuring me! Did you have any cramping? X

I'd say it's still early enough to be from implantation. It could take a few days to work it's way out.

Hi hon if it's brown it's probably just some old blood.
I know how scary it is as you know I've had 2 chemicals and a 10+4 MC.
With the chemicals and the MC I always bled bright red (New blood)
I have it all crossed for you that this is a sticky little beany. [-o<

Hi hon if it's brown it's probably just some old blood.
I know how scary it is as you know I've had 2 chemicals and a 10+4 MC.
With the chemicals and the MC I always bled bright red (New blood)
I have it all crossed for you that this is a sticky little beany. [-o<
Thank you Hon. I know you did frers and digis for progression, did you do any IC's? I've been doing them and zero progression..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->