Implantation bleeding after NTNP? Please Respond!

rockabye

Reaction score
Hello Ladies.

It's been a while since I've been on here. My boyfriend and I decided to take a break from TTC until life started to calm down for us. We decided to go the not trying, not preventing route and if we got pregnant, hooray, if not, we weren't trying anyways (so hard to go from TTC to NTNP when we've been TTC so long-- it took me forever to get use to not thinking about what cycle day I was on when we were BD, haha.) So, anyways... here's the scoop:

My last period started on June 3rd/4th while I was sleeping so I'm not exactly sure what "day" to count as cycle day 1. I just chose the 4th because that seems to make the most sense. Due to our busy schedule and the fact that my BF was out of town alot this past month, we only BD twice this month. Once on the 19th at around 8pm and once on the 23rd around 1am.

A few days ago, I thought to myself, "Hey.. I wonder what cycle day I was on when we BD." I wasn't feeling anything odd, I was just curious. My cycles average about 29 days and (if I did the math correctly) I should have ovulated on the 19th (if you could check the accuracy of this, that would be fantastic!) and we just so happen to BD on that day, so I believe there was a possibility of us getting pregnant. That didn't mean much to me though, because we've tried really hard in the past and nothing happened. I mean, after we BD on the 19th, I didn't even stay laying down or prop my butt up or whatever.. I jumped in the shower. So I really am not too hopeful at all.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED SOME OPINIONS:
(sorry it's taken me so long to come to this point)

We BD last night (the 29th). Pretty short, nothing special. I went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a smudge of blood on the toilet paper. If my calculations are correct, I'm not suppose to start my period until July 3rd and I am NEVER early, especially not this early. If I ovulated on the 19th, the 29th would be 10dpo, right? Do you think that could have been implantation bleeding? I've never bled after sex before and I definitely wasn't in any pain while we were doing it. I have not bled at all since then. I even check my cervix this morning and afternoon to see if it was AF (sorry if TMI), but I'm clear. This has never happened to me before. I feel pretty normal, except my breasts are a tad sore which is common before my period. I was dead sure I was starting my period when I saw the blood.. but there's no more blood. I don't know what to think. This has never happened to me before. Opinions?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read all that. I really, really appreciate it.

Hi hun,

it is possible that it is implantation bleeding...you won't know until you test I suppose. I got my BFP (with DS) on CD12 so you could take a test in a couple of days. Otherwise you'll have to wait till AF does or doesn't show. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->