Implantation bleeding brown to bright red then BFP?

Stormborn CC

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wanna know your implantation bleeding experiences, if you had one and if it turned to a BFP or just AF?

Yesterday, prob 12-14dpo as I may have ovulated late, 2 days AF late if I'd count as 14dpo (CD33), had a sudden blob of creamy mucus with hint/tinge of brown (defo not dark and mostly mucus) when I checked & wiped. Didn't continue until today around lunch time again suddenly felt a blob and it's now watery bright red spot on TP and not that much. Could this be implantation?

My longest cycle in my entire life is 31days, making me 2 days late yesterday should I consider the max CD I've ever had. I need your opinions/stories though, just to lighten me up a bit. Really hoping for a BFP this month. Thanks ladies xx

With my youngest, I had bleeding and thought it was AF it was that bad. Then when it came time to give birth, we learned my dates were off and I was a few weeks ahead of what we thought the entire pregnancy. I gave birth to her at 37 weeks, which was really more like 40/41 weeks. I also experienced the big globs of CM you're talking about but it was like 2-3 weeks after the AF like bleeding had started and stopped. The test I took was very dark, the test line was as dark if not darker than the control line and it was taken a day or two after I thought AF was due (this is 4 weeks after the AF like bleeding I had which I mistook for AF). I hope I make sense lmao........

Anyway, only way for you to tell is to take a test. Good luck love, I really hope you get your :bfp: :dust:

I've had implantation bleeding with several of my pregnancies- and each time I was convinced it was AF as accompanied by cramps and usual period feelings and particularly with the last baby, it was heavyish and lasted 5 days or so. When I tested and it was positive (I had cheapies and a frer already) I was surprised and thought I might have been having a chemical. I hope it's ib for you and good luck, update us!

Hi Kiwiberry!! Thank you for replying hun, I really appreciate it and made me feel better!! x Really baffled abt this cos I want to be pregnant so bad... I really been hoping this is my month but then today happened :sad2:

It did make sense for me hun!! Just wondering if the AF you mistakenly thought was heavy like your real AF flow if you'd describe it? Do you still remember the consistency or how long it lasted? I'm clutching at straws here... My bright red bleeding turned into a light flow now with cramps similar when I have my AF, I'm kinda losing hope right now tbh so pls take my apologies for having to ask a lot abt ur experience...

I'm planning to poas after this spotting/light bleeding stops, hoping it won't turn to a real af flow.. x

Thanks Fuchsia!! You've given me hope really :winkwink: I'm still gutted abt what's happening, can't wait for this to just stop so I can finally poas!! Praying it would be the same as you as it might get heavy sooner (but i hope not!!) and will give me a blazing :bfp: in few days!! xx

I'm glad to have you amazing girls to share with me your IB experiences!! Thank you really x

Hi Kiwiberry!! Thank you for replying hun, I really appreciate it and made me feel better!! x Really baffled abt this cos I want to be pregnant so bad... I really been hoping this is my month but then today happened :sad2:

It did make sense for me hun!! Just wondering if the AF you mistakenly thought was heavy like your real AF flow if you'd describe it? Do you still remember the consistency or how long it lasted? I'm clutching at straws here... My bright red bleeding turned into a light flow now with cramps similar when I have my AF, I'm kinda losing hope right now tbh so pls take my apologies for having to ask a lot abt ur experience...

I'm planning to poas after this spotting/light bleeding stops, hoping it won't turn to a real af flow.. x
It was enough bleeding to need to use napkins, but not enough to be heavy like normal AF. It was more of a medium / light flow. I also had cramping like normal AF too. It was enough of everything to have me convinced at the time that it was AF and I for sure wasn't pregnant. That's all I can really remember about it. I might be able to find more details if I dig here on the forum but that could take me a bit to find.

It was enough bleeding to need to use napkins, but not enough to be heavy like normal AF. It was more of a medium / light flow. I also had cramping like normal AF too. It was enough of everything to have me convinced at the time that it was AF and I for sure wasn't pregnant. That's all I can really remember about it. I might be able to find more details if I dig here on the forum but that could take me a bit to find.

Hi hun, thank you for this! I've been in the same boat I guess :-k Last Saturday when I posted this, the red bleeding turned into a medium flow but only for about 12hrs and liner was enough though I consistently change it once it's stained (but not completely soaked). Sunday morning it was lighter flow on & off, and later that night almost tailing off til Monday morning (it's already Tuesday here since DH & I are currently in a diff country). It completely stopped before lunch time until as of this moment, which is very very unusual for me. My AF is normally 4-5 days, starts off with medium to heavy to medium/light flow tailing off. Decided to do a frer later afternoon with 2.5 hr hold, and I believe I've seen a vvvfline in a span of 2 mins!! But it's just too hard to be taken & seen from a photo :-(

Don't wanna get my hopes up just yet, won't take this as a positive for now and prob take another in 2 days!! I really pray I'll get obvious :bfp: by then!!

Thanks again hun for sharing your experience with me xx

Stalking for an update and test photos!

I had IB with my first but it was days after I got a BFP, and just brown spotting mostly.

Stalking for an update and test photos!

I had IB with my first but it was days after I got a BFP, and just brown spotting mostly.

Hi hun! I happen to read couple of stories too having IB after their BFP. I don't have anything to refer to as of the moment as we just started ttc few mos ago and I haven't got pg yet!! x

So far for me, I still have very minimal spotting, like maybe twice a day when I wipe and it's mostly a mix of thin mucus and pale brown with very light hint of pink right now. It's been 6 days since it started and just thought of it as AF (even it still is odd for me and had -I think- vvvfl on 2 fr rapid test but few negatives on ics too). Started using OPKs for this month, yesterday and today were obvious pos on a CD6 but not that strong so I don't know what's happening!! Lol

I'm still gonna try to poas with a frrr test on Saturday maybe, to finally ease my mind if stark white BFN as I'm gonna open a new box, suppose the previous tests were just probably indents/squinters that showed up within the time frame xx saying so, will still continue using OPKs so I wouldn't miss O day, as I actually am not sure of which CD I exactly O haha. Gonna be more dedicated-ish now on this TTC journey and I hope it will work well Fx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->