Implantation Bleeding. Can we talk? (TMI of course - but let's add to it!)

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
Ok. Me personally, I am 9DPO and this morning when wiping there was a small amount of brown on the tissue. I don't want to go to the bathroom again today for fear that its the :witch: - but wanted to talk to you all about it.

Have you had it? How long did it last? Any cramping? Other symptons? How long after you had it did you get your :bfp:? Did your temps go down a bit when you had it? Did they return back up afterwards? Did they stay the stay?

I had a bit of a dip today prior to the brown wipe - ha.

Anything and everything that has anything to do with your experiences to implantation bleeding - bring it on!

9DPO :hissy: - I am totally going whacky. I am thankful that I am going to work tonight, makes time go by a little bit quicker.

Appleseed....I am in exactly the same position..
AF was due next Monday (I dont temp just from OV pains)
I have had a shedload of symptoms and this morning I woke to a small blob of orangey jelly in my knickers (sorry TMI).
Since then I have had pale pink now brown spotting. Not enough for a towel but unsure if AF is really going to make my cycle a 24 day one.
I am at the loo all the time checking and no sign of any bright red AF, so FX for both of us.

Maple Leaf - right there with ya girl! Isn't it just make you feel like you are going whacky?! My husband asks me why I am running to the bathroom all the time - and not flushing? I just tell him its a pantie check. He doesn't understand. Yes - TMI. Keep us updated.

hey hun ihad it with dd2 i think it lasted 2 days not much just brown spotting now and again. was visiting dfs family at the time and thought it was af starting so embarassing had to ask mil if she had any pads thankfully she did.

when the bleeding stopped i thought ay up whats going on there then. it was 5 days later when i tested purely because we were at mils and didnt have the monet to waste on a test. so when got home i used a cb test i had from my cb trial pack and some interent cheapies i had and got faint bfp.

i was 6dpo when i had the bleeding and got bfp at 11dpo.

i've been searching fetility friends charts for implantaion dips as my temp went really low and it seems that most get their bfps 2-4 days after the dip.

fingers crossed for you hun its really looking good for you! x

I wasn't ttc when I fell pregnant the last time so have no idea how many dpo i was but on the Saturday I felt really weird all day. a bit sick and just strange - I just thought that af was on her way. When I went to the loo there was one spot of blood on my knickers(tmi sorry). There was no more bleeding but on the following Thursday I nearly passed out and really wanted Brocoli so thought it best to test and it was a :bfp: - so i guess that spot of blood was implantation bleeding

Ok, so we're doing TMI so here I go. Well definitely not the same as you but on Wednesday (11DPO), I felt very damp down there. Went to the toilet, just CM. When I got home from work, still felt the same. Went to the toilet and still clear CM so when I pressed the tissue a little further up, I had brown CM. On Thursday, I woke up and when I wiped there was a bit of brown CM again. Nothing on my underwear. Anyway, I was having faint BFPs so I decided to do my CB digi and got "pregnant". WAs really happy although not relaxed because of the brown spotting. Again, when I wiped after going to the loo, nothing on the tissue but if pressed a little further, there it was again. Today, I have had nothing when I wipe at all, even when I press a bit harder, but there was a tiny bit on my underwear. I'm hoping there is nothing wrong. I've done quite a few tests since my CB digi and have got stronger lines so I'm hoping all is ok. I think you can get implantation bleeding between 7dpo and 12dpo so that is what it could be for you. I think as long as it isn't bright red, then it could be implantation. Good luck xx

With my dd i had a 30/31 day cycle and had brown spotting on days 27,28 and 29. I got a + test on day 31. That was the only time i tested as i didn't know about implantation bleeding at the time and thought my af was showing early.

With my ds i had some blood and actually thought my af had started on two ocassions. It was kind of like a sudden gush and very red. Not sure when i had it.

I had one lot of brown cm yesterday morning (i was around 5-8 dpo i think *think*) so will see what comes of that.

I didn't realise you could get implantation dips in temps. Mine was quite low today which i guess would match in with the brown cm yesterday? but then i don't temp properly so not a realiable sign anyway. Still interesting to know though.

Hope its implantation bleeding for all you guys :)

Thanks for all the advice ladies...
I think I'm 11dpo so that still fits in with the timeframe.
I have had no more than a few spots this am...when I go to the loo and wipe now there is nothing there, I will look a bit further up next time lol
Keeping my fingers crossed....its my birthday in a few weeks and I sooooo wanted a birthday surprise...Will keep up the PMA until AF arrives or I get a BFP....!

ok you want "TMI":)...like you know i had a tiny bit of CM mix with a very faint pink/blood very very faint yesterday ..so here i a thinking she is here as it always start like that ...anyway we had sex yesterday and i thought for sure when he is going to pull out and i am going to clean myself i am going to see more of it but no ! nothing CM is clear ! and still is...i do feel a little bit crampy at the moment so...
so where is that spotting come from ? why it come ? why it's stop?

ok got to go to the bathroom to check my CM status now!!!

Ha ha Miel, you make me laugh...:rofl:
I can just picture all these women running to the loo for a CM status check..
I have been standing ironing for the past hour and standing usually brings AF on but still no sign.
I have been following your story and I admire your strength...If its any consolation to you, it took me 18 months to get PG first time around...:hug:
If anyone deserves a BFP this month its you.
Keep us all updated on you CM........

Thank Maple Leaf ( by the way great name for the season :))...

CM is clear :) still! thanks god !!!

but any way i think the all CM and cervix check is so different for everyone i guess...

I'm kinda crampy too, I have the buttons undone on my jeans! And my stomach just doesn't feel settled at all.

wow!! ladies - really hoping this is implantation bleeding for all of you! xx :wohoo:!

you know how they have the sampler book with diferent grade of shades colors when you want to pick a color of paints etc....they should totally make one for the CM TTC sampler shades of colors...! i will so buy it!

You girls are to funny!!! I am keeping everything crossed and hoping and praying that this is the time you all get the :bfp: that you so derserve x

pmsl miel i would buy it too rofl. what a fab idea! x

Ok, Ok I admit defeat......:witch: found me even though I've been trying to hide all day.!
At least with a 24 day cycle....the next 2WW is only 10 days away...PMA
Good Luck to everyone else X X
Have a great weekend.

Hi girls, I seem to be in a similar situation, im on cd 30 and have a had a temp dip like af will start soon but I had yesterday and the day before pinkish/ brown cm only a small bit. Now I have noticed this before but af normally starts within a day the most.... So this does seem unusaul, never had this before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->