Implantation bleeding? Confused!

Come_Bebe

Reaction score
Ok so I miss baby and bump! My baby is now 6months! 😁 time flies.... So I went into ttc and no one responded so I came in here... So we haven't ttc but we don't use any type of bc so I woke up today and in the last several days have been losing mucus. Today I went to the bathroom and had mucus with blood in it. Could I be prego again?? Please ladies tell me what you have experienced! I have never had blood in between periods!

Anything is possible. Just wait it out a bit and see if AF comes full on. If not, take a test. GL!

I had brown tinged snot like mucus at 8 to 11 dpo so yep thats very possible :) I got a bfp on 13 dpo. Test! Lol

i got pregnant when my daughter was 4months old and had mc and got pregnant again same month and now 18weeks and i remember both times getting thick mucus discharge and a little bit of blood

i got pregnant when my daughter was 4months old and had mc and got pregnant again same month and now 18weeks and i remember both times getting thick mucus discharge and a little bit of blood

Where u having unprotected sex? My husband thinks if he pulls out we will be fine! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->