Implantation bleeding confusion?

AngelLily4

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this site and need a little help :)

So, I recently came off the mini-pill a few weeks ago and had unprotected sex between the 11-15 and more after which was during my ovulation (according to the ovulation calendar)

AF is due on the 27th however started spotting brown last night and today it's gotten slightly heavier. It's remaining brown and thin, and a pad is needed however doesn't fill the full pad. (sorry TMI) I've also had some mild cramping in my abdominal and lower back, near the side.

I did some research and it's confused me more because some websites say implantation should be very little drops and only last a day, whereas others say it can be slightly heavy enough to be confused for a light period and last 3 days.

Can anyone please help and perhaps tell me your experiences with spotting/implantation bleeding :) Thank you.

I just found out i am pregnant and have been spotting pink since Saturday. No pad needed but every time i wipe after i pee, i see it. i read conflicting info too and it stresses me out!! i guess it could be implantation, but who knows...

Congratulations :) I hope everything goes well for you.

The information given on implantation bleeding is very confusing, keep getting told different information and different facts.

I'm not due AF until 27th and this bleed is very unlike my usual AF however, it might be differed due to coming off the pill, since half way through my cycle I had brown discharge. (Sorry TMI)

HEY,

I am new to this site and I am having the same issues you were talking about above, what ever came about?

Thanks! :)

I dont think there is a set rule for everyone some will be lots some two drops too none at all lots of things can change it to like if u take asprin etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->