Implantation bleeding???? *GRAPHIC*

Omggissax

Reaction score
Hi guys! So yesterday I thought I saw a little bit of pink when I wiped but thought my eyes were playing with me. We'll this morning I went to class and everything used the restroom saw nothing , about 2 hrs later I went back and saw this (look at the pic) it's a mix of pink and brown. It's only a little and that's all there is. No more blood. I checked down there to see if maybe it was a cut or something that was bleeding and got mixed with my discharge but no cuts or any external bleeding. My period was March 9-15th. My fiancé had sex on March 15th, 21 and 22. My ovulation (by calculating and calendar) should be anywhere from 21-28. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 20
I never had it but it sounds and looks promising from all I have read on it! Good luck!

On a side note isn't it funny what were willing to talk about or show in an effect to have a little one! We go all out.

Thank you!:) I have read online about ovulation bleeding but I had my ovulation about 3-5 days ago! So I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding :) and why of course. Anything for the little ones :)

I have had similar to this but just with brown did af show? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->