Implantation bleeding? NTNP

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
Hey ladies, this is my first ever post so forgive me if i'm doing this wrong!

Fiance and I have been using withdrawal exclusively for 5 months now. We are going to actively TTC after our wedding (May), but if we conceive before then it will be OK.

So...to my question...

My LMP was Oct. 18th. I should have ovulated somewhere around the 30th to the 1st. I have been getting ovulation pains for the past 3 months (and 13 days later AF shows), but I didn't feel them this time...that is, until a week later. On Nov. 7th I experienced what felt identical to my ovulation pains in my left side. The next day the pain stopped, but I was checking my CP and I had a small amount of red bleeding. I only saw it when checking my CP; after that it was just light brown mixed in my with discharge. I had one more episode of a very small amount of red bleeding right after fiance & I BD'd 2 days after the first small bleed. A day later the bleeding completely stopped (this was what should have been around 7 dpo's or so).

I am not sure if this was implantation bleeding (though the time was right) because the week I was supposed to ovulate I had a death in my family and I am concerned it pushed my ovulation back a week. This wouldn't explain the bleeding though (unless I experienced ovulation spotting for the first time).

Has anyone gone through anything like this? I took a FRER (the "6 days early kind) at 11dpo and it was negative, so I remain unconvinced that I'm pregnant.

Thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

It could well have been late ovulation from the sounds of it. It may also be worth testing again just to be sure, as 11 DPO is still quite early for some people to get a positive. Also, if you did ov a week late, you're only about 7 DPO now.

If I was you, I'd wait a week and test again if no AF. :)

It could well have been late ovulation from the sounds of it. It may also be worth testing again just to be sure, as 11 DPO is still quite early for some people to get a positive. Also, if you did ov a week late, you're only about 7 DPO now.

If I was you, I'd wait a week and test again if no AF. :)

Yeah, I think that's what I'll end up doing...well, maybe not wait a WHOLE week, but at least a couple more days lol!

Thanks for the response :flower:

Didnt wanna read and run, but good luck hun :) sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me, I never had it so I dont know what its like, but it does sound like it :) xx

Gosh, I was about to write up a response then I realized your post was from the 14th, you should definitely have your answer by now! Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->