Implantation bleeding, or not???? Need advice!!

Libb

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I am 8 days post ovulation, and have been having a bit of brownish spotting (for about a day). My period isn't due for another 7 days. For the past few days Ive also been having mild cramps, breast tenderness that comes and goes, have been super hungry (all the time),and have been feeling quite run down also have had a little bit of a cold.

I'm wondering if it could be implantation bleeding???

Would love if someone could give me a bit of advice!! I'm driving myself mad googling.

Sorry no advice here and I don't have any experience to share, but it could be. Only time will tell unfortunately. I sure hope it is and you get your BFP soon!!

Hi libb. It's hard to know for sure because those who experience it have different experiences. I had ib with dd but it was really light pink blood that started a couple days after o and went to 9 dpo but I don't think that's a typical though. I got my bfp two days after the bleeding stopped and dd is now 18 months old...... Anyway I would take a test in a few days and see what it says.

Hi libb. It's hard to know for sure because those who experience it have different experiences. I had ib with dd but it was really light pink blood that started a couple days after o and went to 9 dpo but I don't think that's typical though. I got my bfp two days after the bleeding stopped and dd is now 18 months old...... It can be very normal but I think only something like 30% of pregnant women experience it so it's not necessarily a mandatory sign of pregnancy and could be a change in your cycle. Anyway I would take a test in a few days and see what it says.

I got bleeding for 1.5 days 10 days before period was due.. Dr said to try a hpt and called me in for blood tests. BFN on the hpt
Sorry it's not really help/advice but more of a similar situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->