Implantation bleeding or period? Other symptoms

sunshine711

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I suspect I may be pregnant with my first and am looking for some insight to my symptoms. Let me give you some info: I am 20 years old, had unprotected sex on 12/20, 12/25 and 12/29. I had my period 12/12 and have long cycles which avg 37 days long.
As weird as it sounds, I felt "different" the very next day (after 12/20). Within a few days, I had weird rumbling deep in my stomach unlike anything I've had before. I also had absolutely no appetite for about 4-5 days. I then had a HUGE appetite and have had completely irregular cravings from that point until now (lots of fatty and spicy thing when normally I'm a total health freak and not crazy about spicy). My boobs have also gotten larger like they would before pms, but about two weeks too early for it to be PMS. Along with that, I have visible veins on my breasts which I've never had.
Two days ago, I began bleeding, but not a normal period. It started out brown and pink and very light. I usually start out periods heavy and bright red. Two days later, I am still bleeding a small amount but its brown and like a light red and will probably stop by the end of the day. This bleeding started about a week before my period should be due, my periods are always late if anything but never early. I had light cramps but not my usual excruciating ones. I didn't take any pain meds just in case I am. I have also been bloated and constipated for a few weeks. At the same exact time my bleeding started, I also came down with flu like symptoms which have lasted two days and are almost gone by today.

Any insight, especially as to the bleeding? I am going to test in about 4 days (as I don't want inaccurate results) but would like some advice.

Thank you so much everyone!

Hi Sunshine, :hi:

I'm new on this thread & have never been pregnant. However, I have read through countless blogs, articles, etc. looking at symptoms and whatnot. And the brown/light pink 2 weeks before your next period on a longer cycle sounds really promising for implantation from all the BFP stories I have seen!!

I would definitely :test: around 11dpo (as I've seen most people wait about that long) !! I hope you get what you're hoping for! Best Wishes to you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->