Implantation bleeding or period?

Asht1221

Reaction score
My husband are I are trying to conceive. I ovulated on July 25, and started to see brown spotting on July 31, and now its a heavy flow. Not like my normal period though and no other period like symptom, although I have had severe lower back and lower abdomen pain. My periods are always on time, and I just dont know if my periods has come a week early or if its implantation bleeding. I have taken 3 test, and they were all negative... please help!!

Are you still bleeding? It can take 48 to 72 hours for the hcg to show up after implantation.

Yes..still heavy bleeding but not as heavy as my "period" bleeding.

What cd did you o on? How do you track o? Is it possible you oed earlier than normal?

I have a 28 day cycle, always on time., not a day here or there. This is the first time this has happened. I have mild headaches close to the neck and pain on left side of my stomach going down to my left knee.

I have a 28 day cycle, always on time., not a day here or there. This is the first time this has happened. I have mild headaches close to the neck and pain on left side of my stomach going down to my left knee.

So you are saying that you're a few days early right? That happened to me unfortunately last cycle. For the past 2 years or so that I've tracked my cycles, every single cycle 28 days. Last cycle was 25 days, was confused but definitely not pregnant. My OPK for that cycle also showed one day earlier, so I def O'ed 1 day earlier, and then LP shortened by 2 days. We'll see this cycle but I'd say if it's heavy flow, I wouldn't count on it. You could take a test in a few days just to be sure though.

Well I would retest in a few days! Sounds promising. I will say though that I have seen women with text book cycles, have weird ones all of a sudden.

Would there be "clots" during implementation bleeding? And shortness of breath? Now I'm scared as to what's going on :'(

Would there be "clots" during implementation bleeding? And shortness of breath? Now I'm scared as to what's going on :'(

Clots don't sound like implantation, but rather early miscarriage. But that's based on the stuff I've read. If shortness of breath is bad, go to the hospital!!

Clots could mean other things too, usually it forms when period is heavy; periods can be heavier due to presence of fibroids. I have a couple of fibroids, and I get small clots from time to time, not often though.

Thanks for all your help everyone :). I dont know what it is, but i guess i have to wait couple more days to find out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->