Implantation bleeding or stress???

N

NoLuckYet

I am going to be 36 in April and I have been married just over a year. My husband and I have been trying all this time with no luck. HOWEVER...5 days before my period is due I am spotting brown...it has been a day and if my period was coming I would have had a flow by now...but instead it is just a smudge of brown and is not getting any heavier. I had a lot of stress this week because my husband has been diagnosed with a heart problem AND was anemic and needed a blood transfusion. Could my period just be coming early due to stress or is this really implantation bleeding? Read that it takes a few days for a blood test to be positive...guess I will have to wait and see!

Spotting has stopped...will wait until day after expected period day to test in 5 days...wish me luck!

It does sound like it could be implantation bleeding but as you say you had a stressfull week too so it could be that too.

Wishing you lots of luck!

I had a lot of stress in Dec. and it did a lot of things to my cycle...
Like kept me from O, O'd way late next month, it shortened my LP so I started early...however it never made me bleed...

Hi,

I had this last Monday - had 1 day of brown blood and then nothing. Unfortunately 3 days later AF came, heavier than ever and just waiting for it to stop now.

Hopefully your body isn't playing tricks on you and it is IB

Sending :dust: your way xx

Hi Everyone,
it is 330am on Monday and for the second day in a row I wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I have flu symptoms (very heavy feeling like coming down with flu and stuffy nose). During day tired and heavy even though i get enough sleep. Spotting on and off still continues, but when it does it is watery brown. Also during day I pee way more than usual, but that could be because I am drinking more water (yet peeing every 1/2 hour like mad, really?). Bras are uncomfortable. Period is due Wednesday. Husband and I agree that if AF don't come by Friday I will take a pregnancy test. Hope I am not crazy or something else going on.

Stupid AF...my body is playing tricks on me...such torture. Have to wait months for my husband to get better before we can try again. Oh well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->