Implantation bleeding- please help

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I O'd 5-6 days ago (FF put me at 5 days ago but I fel cramping previous day). I have felt pregnant since even though we only BD once 5 days before O. I have a 22 month old son and knew well before implantation (which I felt the time before). Today I have started to bleed and have cramps. I'm not due on period until Friday. If anyone has had impl bleeding what was it like? Mine is heavier than spotting. But cramps aren't as bad as AF I don't think. I'm very confused but if it is AF my luteal phase is 5 days so I'm in trouble! Please help!

With this pregnancy I had it for 11 days, mostly brown spotting when I wiped, but sometimes it would get on a pad. One time it was bright red, and one time it was black looking. It gradually got lighter and lighter until it just stopped. I never had any cramping with it. FX for you!

I had ib with my last pregnancy. It was just like ewcm tinged with a bit of pink and only occurred twice in one day while wiping after using the bathroom. Unfortunately I went on to miscarry at 8 weeks. With my son and this pregnancy I did not have it at all... In my personal experience ib has only been a bad omen on my pregnancies. However that is just me. Many many women have ib and have absolutely textbook pregnancies and healthy lo's :) good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->