Implantation Bleeding! Should I test now?

lalabeehive

Reaction score
So I O'd on October 17th. Me and DH had intercourse on the 16th and 18th. On Friday I went and got my hCg levels tested because I was having a lot of pregnancy related symptoms.

*Note: I just had my DD in June, still breastfeeding her, and had AF since 6 weeks PP.

Yesterday around 4:30 p.m.the 27th. I had brown spotting, so I thought AF was on her way. I usually do not get spotting BEFORE AF, but I suspected she would be arriving. I had on a pad all night, and only had a quarter size amount of brown discharge when I woke up this morning. I actually took the pad off a couple hours ago and only notice the "spotting" when I pee and its just a small amount.

So when I get my hCg levels back in the morning, will it be able to detect a BFP if they were done 2 days before the suspected implantation bleeding? Or do I need to take a HPT?

HCG takes a few days to compile in your blood stream, and then 2-4 days after that to show up in FMU. An HPT would not show up positive at this point in time. If you just implanted.

When you miss AF. SOME people show up on an hpt as early as 7dpo but most dont show until AF is due.

Hi everyone :) I just signed up to this to try and share my story. I'm sorry If I go into tmi. Ok so here's my story....

My first day of my last period was 30th September. I'm unsure when I ovulated and the days a had sex sorry. All I know is that I usually have a 28 day cycle sometimes longer. Anyway I was due on my period yesterday 28th. 5 day prior to that I had some blood when I wiped. It was only 2 little spots but it was red. I thought of this could be my period, then when I looked at my diary and realised It was 5 days early I thought there's no way it can be my period. So I looked on the Internet at implantation bleeding. A lot of websites and people said it was only brown. I tried not to think too much into it but like you know it's very hard.

I couldn't hold off so I took a test about 3 days after the bleeding that said negative, so I put it back into the packet. Yesterday no af so I took a yet that came out positive. I wanted to just compare it with the other test as the second line was there but faint. I checked the test I did previously and that also had a faint positive line that I missed. So now it looks like it was implantation bleeding and I am now pregnant :)

I think that implantation bleeding can be very different for everyone. My lasted one day, never came out only when I wiped and was 3-4 times out of the day then nothing. So just keep positive :). X

Lalabeehive. You can test 4-5 days after implantation has occurred. I used first response and that showed up the day of my missed period and faint 2-3 days after implantation bleeding. Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->