Implantation bleeding twice...a week apart!!

LoveBeingMom

Reaction score
I had what I thought was IB at 6dpo, then today at 11dpo...more light bleeding! That's 7 days apart!!! The first time was pinkish. The second time brown. Hoping it marks the beginning and end of implantation. AF not due for 4more days.... I'd appreciate any thoughts!

I have had the exact same thing happen. Hope someone else has some insight.

I had really, really light brown spotting from 7DPO to 10DPO and i thought it was my AF making an early arrival but today it stopped completely! So idk, but I had the same thing but it was brown. When are you ladies testing?

Well, I tested yesterday and.... BFP. Tested again this morning with FMU and the line was twice as dark. So excited.

Tested today which was exactly a week after the brown spotting started and it was a BFN. AF was due today and I am always start in the morning and she didn't arrive. I guess that 3 days of brown spotting was just a fluke. *shrugs* now for the long wait of AF's arrival.

I saw the same thing this morning! I was so worried as I m/c last cycle. We also dtd after and it made it a little worse. I have NEVER had implantation bleeding and I have 3 children. I am not supposed to start until August 12th or 13th. So 8 or 9 days from now. Everything I read so fas makes me think it is possible implanting. It is watery bright red and with ewcm. It has already slowed down, and it is only when I wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->