Implantation bleeding??

dodgegirl98

Reaction score
Okay so I'm feeling like I'm pregnant. Me and my OH had sex the 4th and I had this weird cramping on the 11th accompanied by a tiny pink stripe on my panties. Then the next day it was brown and a bit heavier. And it stayed that way for like 3 days. I never used anything but a pantyliner through any of this. And after the three days of brown it turned into kinda clear and brown. Now its just a bunch of CM. I've been having some super light cramps (hardly even enough to be considered cramps) and I've had some headaches. Nothing huge but they're there. And I've been feeling like I have a fever but I don't. And my skin feels warmer than usual which is super weird. Also, my boobs get suuper sore before and during my period and they dont hurt and haven't this whole time. And my periods are always heavy and this wasn't. Oh I guess I should also tell you when my period was due:dohh: it was supposed to come the 16/17 and here it is, the 17th and nothing. Anybody had anything similar? Am I pregnant?

I tested twice but it was too soon for it to even pick it up. I am testing tomorrow

I'm having the same EXACT problem it's too early to tell for me too!!!

aggiegirl: when are you testing?
I decided to wait another day just in case tomorrow is a lucky day

Today and yesterday I have been super sleepy. I have been sticking to my usual sleep schedule so I'm sure that it is fatigue. If I'm right, I should be 4 weeks pregnant and I'm still not showing a positive and so I'm going to schedule an appointment with my OBGYN to have a blood test done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->