implantation bleeding?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice! I came off my period on the 11th of July, since then me and OH have had a lot of sex every weekend, we only manage to DTD on the weekends as he's in the forces and not home during the week. This morning as I got out of the bath, I noticed a pink discharge (sorry for TMI) it got slightly darker and then completely stopped. I'm not sure when I ovulated because I'm not regular, but is it too early for implantation? If so, what else could it be?

Tia :) x

My period also ended around July 11th and if I were to get that bleed now I would think it was ovulation related. Some women have O bleed. It would be WAY too early for implantation since I'm only 3DPO right now and the normal implantation days are 7-12DPO.

Do you know when you ovulated?

I'm not too sure, I thought it would be around Sunday but so hard to tell as I'm never regular :( if I was ovulating now, would the sex we had this weekend still count?

Yes, I would say so.

I ovulated on Sunday, last sex we had was on Friday morning. Sperm can live inside the body for up to 5 days (in ideal conditions). So if you have sex a few days before you O, you still have a shot.

Well this morning I've had more but it has changed to a dark brown colour, like what I get just before AF, yet it's too early for AF? So confused :( x

That is very confusing :/ Brown spotting is old blood...maybe it's just some mid cycle spotting.

I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it lasts for a few more days. Then I would call my Dr.

I'm thinking AF has shown, but the flow isn't getting any heavier. It's still just bright red blood when I wipe, sometimes brown!? :shrug: x

Seems way too early for AF if your last one ended on July 11th.....how long is you normal LP?

It's going from bright red to brown every time I wipe, but there's only a tiny spot in my pants :shrug: I'm not too sure because I'm never regular, I've just roughly based everything from when I came off my period. I know it is way to early to be AF but I'm so confused as to what else!? X

I would have said ovulation bleeding, but I've never heard of it lasting this long. Wish I could help :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->