implantation bleeding

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Has any of you ladies experienced implantation bleeding? If so, what was the color and consistency was it? and how long did it last?

I noticed yesterday when I wiped some light brown discharge...I didn't think it was blood more like an infection or something. But earlier today when I woke up I found that I'd been spotting and it's light brown. When I googled it was possible it's implantation bleeding...so I'm going to assume the best and say it's implantation bleeding. My period is due today/tomorrow so it sounds about right.

What are your experiences with implantation bleeding?

I had implantation bleeding! 5 days before my period i just assumed it came early even though it was lighter than normal i bought a test when it stopped 2 days later x

I had implantation bleeding with my daughter, I thought it was a normal period and I have heavy periods. It was right on time for af and didn't fully stop until 6 days later, although flow slowed way down by day 3. It varied in color from dark red to brown and sometimes had clots, I got my BFP for her 4 weeks later when my af was a no show.

I am currently ttc #2 and I might be going through the same thing, I started bleeding at 9dpo, and I am a very regular 28/29 day cycle with a 14 day lp. Right now I am 10dpo. :)

Hope this helps someone that might have the same confusing IB :)

I had a some very light pink CM, and that was the extent of my IB.:thumbup:

I think my bleed was light brown cm...and it stopped since.

thanks ladies, your comments really help!

I had a light 'period' exactly a week before af was due. I had no cramps though which is unusual for me with a period, I thought I was out this month as it seemed far too much for implantation. It lasted 24 hours so waited for another 2 days to test and couldn't believe it when I got my bfp! X

I had it with my first pregnancy at around 5 weeks so am wondering if I'm going to be getting it again pretty soon. It was like you said, brown coloured and quite light, I did have a little red blood as well which is why I had an early scan at 6 weeks last time but everything was fine and my little boy is almost 5 now.

It doesn't sound like you should be worried, it's just annoying because it puts you on constant knicker watch lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->