Implantation Bleeding?

xamyrx

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me?!
here is a little of my background...
I have a 14 month old LG who was conceived after two rounds of clomid, I had awful HG for the first 22 weeks of my pregnancy and swore I could never do it again! I've been on the POP since LG was 6 weeks old.

now me and DH DTD on 17th Jan and for the past few days I've noticed a bit of mucus but didn't think anything of it, now yesterday I wiped and saw pink and I haven't had bleeding since but I am cramping a lot! I must also mention that since starting the POP I haven't had a period at all!

so I guess I am just after some opinions? Is it worth me testing or should I just put it down to the pill?

by the way I would be very shocked but over the moon to be PG again even if I ended up with the dreaded HG

thank you!

Amy

I'm not sure to be honest. Do you know exactly when you O'd? How many DPO you are. If you were Oing when you DTD on the 17, then you'd be about just in the range for IB I think? I really don't know as I've never been PG :( But just stopping by to show support and let you know my fingers are crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->