Implantation bleeding?

VetTech89

Reaction score
I'm new to this site, but am looking for some advice...

My husband and I are TTC and this is our first month of trying, so I may be jumping he gun here! I've been off BC for 3 months, am currently about 11-12 DPO. AF is always on time, and lasts about 5 days (quite heavy). This month, however, I wasntexpecting AF for another 3 or 4 days. Woke up 2 days ago with some light pink/brownish bleeding when I wiped-figured I was. Maybe just a bit early this month. But since the , the bleeding has been really light, and seems to be tapering off already. Took an hpt today, BFN. I'm just wondering if this couldbe implantation bleeding? Don't want to get my hopes up too high....but really hoping!

Thanks in advance!

I would wait to test for another 2 days. It's possible that it was ib, but ib is a rare occurrence. Something like 30 percent of women actually have ib. If no bfp, It very well could be your hormones still adjusting from getting off of bc. Fx it works this month, but don't get discouraged if it doesn't. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->