Implantation Bleeding

nicolesophia

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My husband and I are TTC with our first. My last period started June 28 and ended on July 3. That same day (July 3) my husband and I decided to start trying. My husband is in the army and is leaving this friday for a month for training. With that being said, I really did not want to miss our chance so we have been trying every night. The reason being also is because I am not sure when i ovulate. My cycles are usually 24 days long. It has been 2 weeks since we began trying and yesterday (exactly 2 weeks since we began trying) I saw pink when I wiped (tmi). It was very light pink and i only saw it when I wiped. I had normal discharge and no blood in my pee the entire day, I only saw it when i wiped each time. Today (Monday) it stopped for most of the day but started again in the late afternoon briefly just like it did yesterday. I never spotted before my period (which is supposed to start Friday). I did a test yesterday morning (FRER) before the spotting had started and it came back negative (It had been exactly 2 weeks since we began trying). I had really bad cramps that started about Thursday before the spotting started on Sunday and stopped being so intense to where I almost did not feel them once the spotting started. We are really hoping for our first so I am just trying to figure out if this is implantation bleeding? Has anyone experienced this before and gone on to get a BFP? I am so anxious!

I am in the same boat as you! I am curious, any new info??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->