Implantation bleeding?

Shonmoore123

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum! But listen to this.. my last period was dec 11th , I had unprotected sec dec 23rd , I began ovulation on dec 25th .. today is January 1st and I have some bleeding, I think it’s implantation bleeding because I’m not excepting my period until next week. But the blood started off brown and now it’s a dull red? Do you think it’s possible that I’m pregnant?

Anything is normal and not normal in pregnancy. Only way to know is to test. Though it's uncommon for implantation bleeding to be heavy. I would assume something else is up but also doesn't mean you are not pregnant.

I would take a test to be certain. Good luck xxx

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum! But listen to this.. my last period was dec 11th , I had unprotected sec dec 23rd , I began ovulation on dec 25th .. today is January 1st and I have some bleeding, I think it’s implantation bleeding because I’m not excepting my period until next week. But the blood started off brown and now it’s a dull red? Do you think it’s possible that I’m pregnant?

I think its a bit early for implantation bleeding or period. So thats odd. Might be best to get checked out. May be a blood clot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->