Implantation bleeding????

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
Well I think I ovulated roughly 11 days ago. I dont use opk's or temp but by cm thats rough dpo. Well at 9dpo to today I have had ewcm with pink blood. Not enough to see when wiping only when checking cp. I havent had normal sore boobs, backache or cramps that I would normally get leading up to af.
Has anyone else had implantation bleeding?

I have not, I've only had a little bit of spotting around 7 to 8 weeks pregnant in my past pregnancies. I wish you the best of luck tho! You should take a test, 11 DPO should show a line if you're pregnant. It will most likely be a light line though.

I took a test this morning and bfn. Its was on a one step dip strip. I dont trust them to be fair cos I've had lines come up on them b4 and not been pregnant. If it was af it would of been full flow by now. Just so confused to what is going on.
Congrats on ur bfp

Well I got up a the bloody cm is still there still only enough when checking cp. I dont no wt is going on.

Well I have had a bit more spotting today but has pretty much gone again. Felt a little sick last night and heartburn. Feeling soo tired too but apart from that I've got nothing else. Took a test last night and bfn. I really don't no wt is going on with my body.

Happy Christmas to everyone hope u have all had a good day :xmas9::xmas12:

I'm so sorry about the bfn. I hope that you get some answers soon ❤️

Yeh so do I. I have had this on and off spotting now 8days this it might be a call to the doctors and see what they say on Tuesday.

Well spotting is still spotting very lightly is it possible that if u are pregnant sex can cause spotting? Cos me initial spotting stopped on Xmas eve and me and my husband dtd that night and spotting started again lightly Xmas day. I've not had any symptoms apart from constipation, heartburn and backache. My cp is really high, soft and closed never felt it like that since starting to check in April. Im now late by 5days and haven't tested since 24th. I just dont no what is going on any more.

Hi thank u. I have some tests coming hopefully be here tomorrow or Thursday. I just dont no anymore. I've never had spotting with either of my pregnancies. Only had bad back with son which is the main thing I'm having right now. Hopefully I'll no either way soon.

Well I took a one step internet cheapy test and was negative. I have heard bad reviews about these tests. Im not sure wts going on my cp is hight soft n closed still. Cm is increasing. Im now heading out so im gonna buy a known brand one and see if not I dont no. Doctor just sed wait and see wt my next cycle is like

Well im back there again. I had spotting last month which lasted 9 days. Im now having spotting again 6 days now. Ive not had no pregnancy or af symptoms. Not took a test either. I've got this horrible feeling im starting early meno

I've never had it with my others but had a little when checking Cervix at 10dpo with my last Chemical it never made it to paper.

But with this pregnancy I had sharp stitch pains at 6dpo and 10dpo and again 14dpo and at 14dpo when wiping I had a very very light brown spotting. There was some on my underwear to but not enough to need a pad or panty liner.
It only happened on about 4 wipes then was gone.
Not had it since now 22dpo.
I have read that IB can last for a few days.

Good luck hon hope this cycle it is IB.

Well I took a one step internet cheapy test and was negative. I have heard bad reviews about these tests. Im not sure wts going on my cp is hight soft n closed still. Cm is increasing. Im now heading out so im gonna buy a known brand one and see if not I dont no. Doctor just sed wait and see wt my next cycle is like
Good luck with your next test, I hope you get some answers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->