Implantation bleeding?

Gingersimmons

Reaction score
Alright, So My period started Feb. 28th and ended March 6. After that the 12-14 I had un protected sex. My basal temperatures are still at a stead 97. since the last week I've been taking them [just bought the thermometer] Now, usually when I'm PMSing my chest is very sore, and I get cramps and moody... Well the 23 of this month which was just a few days ago I had sex again.
Tonight I go to the bathroom and I'm bleeding, but not bleeding...It's more of a brown diluted blood color and it's only when i wipe [TMI i'm so sorry] But usually ALWAYS. I have the worse cramps ever...like killer..and my chest is so sore I can't bare to hug people. But yet I'm 'bleeding' with no cramps or pain or anything. I'm very very lost.
I've done some searching on Implantation and also would like to know what the possibility of the bleeding I'm looking at now could be implantation from the 23rd I'm really trying to figure this one out. Because this is so different from my period although it's when I was due to start. I feel it's too late to have implantation from the 12-14...but too soon to be having an implantation bleeding from the 23rd am I correct in my assumptions? Or could this be my period? what i really need to know is if it's more possible if it is implantation that it's from the 12-14 or the 23. Which one seems more logical i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->