• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

implantation bleeding?

rachael872211

I love my little family
Reaction score
Just a quick question about implantation bleeding, when is the earliest it can occur and is it bright red or dark red?

Thank you

Hey, my post is about implantation bleeding too!!
I think they say its supposed to be light pink/red- not as heavy as AF.
And anywhere betweer 6 and 12 days after O!
I've had a small amount of spotting this morning and I am curious too!
But I am also having AF cramps so I think I am out this month! Xx

Hey, my post is about implantation bleeding too!!
I think they say its supposed to be light pink/red- not as heavy as AF.
And anywhere betweer 6 and 12 days after O!
I've had a small amount of spotting this morning and I am curious too!
But I am also having AF cramps so I think I am out this month! Xx

When is AF due? You could still be getting implantation cramps.

Hey I am also In the same boat lol, It's nine days until my af is due, and I have had a little bit of brownish cm today I'm really hoping for a bfp, let me know what happens with you guys!!! :)

I'm 7DPO today and I had the tiniest amount of brownish cm in my underwear when I got up this morning...not thinking too much into it but THE thought did cross my mind when I saw it lol xx

I got really bad cramps today and felt really wet down below. Was dreading going to the toilet thinking there would be blood, but there was nothing. It really felt like my AF was coming. I dont know what to feel now. I am 8dpo now.
How are the rest of you guys?

Hi guys, I'll gate-crash this specific thread as today I've experienced, what I think is, implantation bleeds. For me, this is unheard of to bleed any time other than my AF, so I know something is up. It's dark pink/brown and nothing like any AF I've had. I'm not getting any cramps at all now but did get some low tummy pains on Wednesday evening and part of the night.
Also had a proper night sweat on last night, which sometimes I do get anyway. The biggest difference I feel is my BBS are becoming more achey than usual and very full; if anyone has breast fed before, it's like that heavy, almost impatient feeling, when your milk is "coming in".

Oooerr

Hello girls,

I just got my BFP and I had some implantation bleeding.
Mine was brown, it was a tiny tiny bit but I had some everyday for the last 3 days. My periods were supposed to arrive today. My implantation bleeding was during week 3 and 4.

Hope it helps ;)
Good luck to you all!!!!
xxxx

I'll bump in as well -- I had IB, had never experienced that before in previous pregnancy, so assumed AF was on her way... The initial bit was a tiny bit of brown, however, the next day, there was a bit of bright red, just with wiping, once in the morning and once in the afternoon (again, assumed AF was on her way). Then nothing. Waited, waited... waited.. nothing. Tested a few days later, :bfp:... didn't believe it (figured it was chemical). Waited again until 3 days after AF was due, tested again.. another :bfp:. STILL didn't believe it and tested a week later -- another :bfp:. Will be going to the doctors this week (to verify through their clinic and start appointments) -- it's still very surreal. :cloud9:

Fx'd and :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->