implantation bleeding?

jaylynn

Reaction score
there may or may not already be a thread with this discussion so sorry if im repeating an old one. i am new to these forums...well all of this really lol. my period over my lifetime (im 27) has by no means been regular, although it has gotten slightly more predictable over the last couple years. i have an app on my phone that i use to monitor when i start, and give approximately when i should start the next month. cycle length has ranged anywhere from 29-39 days over the last year, and this is where i get thrown off for this month! i had unprotected sex with my bf a couple days prior (about 5/30) to what my phone app claimed to be my ovulation day, it also predicted i would start 6/14/11 (34 day cycle is the average) on the 15th i started having a very slight pink/brown discharge and assumed i was starting my period, this lasted 2-3 days and has since stopped. it is now the 20th and no sign of my period. also last week my nipples were sore which i also thought meant i was going to start. i have been having headaches over the last week as well...i am now 40 days since my last period and wondering if i am experiencing implantation bleeding, and how long should i wait before testing? sorry i am long winded just wanted to make sure i got all the facts out there! any help is appreciated

Welcome to the forum :wave:
If you dont normally have a cycle over 39 days then i would say you could test now. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->