Implantation Cramping? (I hope)

bluecanary487

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 7 dpo and a few hours ago I was having some cramping and spasm-type sensations. It didn't feel like menstrual cramps or anything, it reminded me more of a mild version of pain from a bladder infection. However, it only lasted a couple of minutes and has not since returned, and I don't have any other UTI type symptoms. Do you think it could be implantation cramps? (no signs of implantation bleeding so far). Either way baby dust to everyone, and fingers crossed for all of us.

i had a pinching/pulsing sensation on the right side of uterus around possibly 7/8DPO!!! im hoping for my BFP also... is dry/chapped nipples a sign of pregnancy??? mine are dry and look chapped... good luck darlz XOXO **my sensations only lasted a few minutes also throughout 1-2 days**

I don't know if chapped nipples are a pregnancy sign but if they are darker then usual and start getting little bumps that look kind of like pimples around the areolas, I think that could be an early symptom.

I've just had three stabbing pains in the lower left side of my tummy - could it be implantation???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->