Implantation Cramping?

Mamabear30

Reaction score
I had about 20 minutes of very painful abdominal cramping. It was sharp pains that doubled me over. Has anyone else experienced this, and did it end in BFP for you? I'm hoping this was implantation, but I'm not sure as I have never felt it before.

Thanks ladies!!

Are you bleeding at all?? I am at 7dpo and bleeding like light period.

Not at all! I have heard implantation is sometimes accompanied by light bleeding, though. I have never had any signs/symptoms of implantation so I have nothing to personally reference :/

I've had implantation cramping with 3/4 pregnancies, including DD. It lasted 5-15 minutes, but was always mild, like AF telling me she's coming, but then doesn't. I think some people can get it fairly severe though. Wait a few days and take a test though and see :).

I'm going to test in the morning only because I can't help myself, haha. I have three children already, but I have never experienced ANY implantation symptoms so if that is what I experienced, this is a whole new world for me!

I had implantation cramping with my last pregnancy. I had just come off bcp and had never had cramps before. It was right before my period would have been due so I thought now that I was off bcp I was now someone who got cramps. Then AF didn't come so I'm thinking it was implantation cramping. It didn't last very long, but I remember thinking it was painful and being very annoyed that it was happening.

I've held off and plan to test in the morning! Fingers crossed for implantation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->