Implantation dip at 6DPO?

cranberry987

Mum after ttc 16 cycles
Reaction score
Hello

Ive been temping and using CBFM and Im pretty sure I OV'd on the 25th Feb (even tho FF says the 27th, anyway) I had a temp dip on the 3rd March which was 6 or 4 dpo. I know one can implant after 7 days, but is 6 possible at all?

My chart is in my sig so you can have a look if youre that way inclined :)

Many thanks

Helen

Hi Helen

Im 7 dpo today and i think i might have had an imp dip yesterday at 6dpo too ... you can see my chart is my signature too.

Yours looks very similar to mine ... i dont think 6 dpo is too early, they say 7-10 but could be either side of that!!

Good luck chick, when are you testing??

xxxx

Well, Ive tested three times so far lol. Found a stash of cheapie internet ones, so decided to bosh them all. Not expecting a +ve until Weds at the earliest. It helps to put my mind at rest, at least then im not thinking ' what if a test was +ve now and I tortured myself needlessly'.

Our charts do look v similar, I had a dip this morning, but I think it was just cos I was cold in general - woke up early and was fussing about, will see if it goes up tmw. Ive decided not to temp next month, just makes me crazy :)

Hi Helen

I notice you are spotting today too, your temp dip today and the spotting could be implantation!!!

I am either 6dpo today or cd1 :( I am bleeding heavier than spotting but not continuous flow like AF (sooo confused) FF has put me as cd1 as I have said the bleed is light. I had no symptoms that the :witch: was on her way so was very surprised this morning when I went to the loo and noticed (sorry tmi) red blood with 2 tiny clots on the paper and a splash in the bowl :cry: Take a look at my chart (you will have to look at previous 31st Jan chart)

I have an appointment for my progesterone blood test tomorrow so might have it done anyway as a 5 day LP is very short and it could just be IB but heavier!!

I hope your temp dip and spotting is a + sign for you good luck :)

I like your thinking chick, may as well pee on all your sticks as the decision has been made now so can't change it! I'm putting it off as long as possible although we are going away for the weekend next weekend so I'd like to know if it's negative so j can have a few :wine:, I'll be 13dpo on saturday so i have a think about it!

So any other symptoms? I've got the beginnings of a sore throat and a few twinges in lower tummy, but the last two cycles I've had loads of symptoms and had :bfn:

Xxx

Your temps are not complete before cd16 or so so I think thats why ff has put your ovulation that bit later. If the temps that are missing are all below 36.2 then I would say you did ovulate cd18 and you are now 9 dpo.

Good luck and keep us posted!:flower:

Hi janey

Really hope it is imp spotting, I'd see what tomorrow brings and def go for the blood tests in case!

Keep us postedxxx

Ah yeah, maybe. Im awful at temping tbh. Was also convinced that I wouldnt OV, so was a bit lax about it.

Ive actually had loads of symptoms, but they could all be PMS.

Ive had:-

Sore boobs
Rly fussy about food, cant decide on what to eat, just dont fancy anything, but Im still ravenous.
Feeling sick last three days in the evenings - was the same last OV cycle, never had before, seems to be too much stomach acid or something, when I throw up there seems to be gallons.
Tired since OV
Horribly mood swings last few days, rly snappy then weepy 10 secs later
Bloated for a few days
Had odd cramps for a few days. Not period pain cramps, more like OV pain as i theyre in the same area, but not sharp like OV. More like theres something leaning on things there. Was mostly on the right side, but started on the left as well this afternoon. Not painful enough to worry about, just aware of it

Hmm, think thats about all there is. Im not sure if this is just how my OV cycles are, I never had anything like this before last month. Im starting of 100mg Clomid so maybe my hormones are just super high and its normal PMS.

janeybaby, 5 dpo is quite short, good that you have a blood test booked tho, they can catch a look at whats happening there and then. It may well be IB still, as we know, womens' bodies vary from person to person and month to month :)

Clo_mid I think thats a good idea, if it is negative then you can let your hair down a bit and have a nice relaxing weekend away, lets hope you have to stick to coke tho!

Oh yes I don't mind sticking to coke, I dont drink much these days anyway, it would be nice to have a big cold glass of White :wine:!

I've had the lower stomachs pains and have been feeling a bit dodgy after eating chocolate, boo!

Cxx

I temped early at 4am so in theory it should be warmer than at 7.... Temp down again so I think im out. Pft. What a waste of energy. Not temping next month, makes me crazy

Helen, hi :wave:

I think your temps look fine, still way above coverline, wait and see what tomorrow brings chick xxx

my temp is down again this morning and bleeding heavier and more flow. Think its safe to say its AF and not IB :cry:

I think I may join you in the not temping this month trial lol I got my CBFM (reset to cd 2 this morning) and going to invest in some IC OPK's to back up the monitor!! I think the temping confusses and stress' me out each month :(

Aw sorry you got AF :(

Temping def is evil. It just winds me up. For some reason my ff won't show today on the chart to visitors. It was 36.29 at 4am but then I went back to sleep with double duvet and ofc it went back to 36.59 for 7am.

See? Mental! I'll be doing it in a hot bath next!

Ive had loads of CM today, had a big gush this morning. Also my cervix was a lot higher than last week. No idea what it means, but changes are comin.

Janey, so sorry the :witch: got you chick.

Helen, ive had loads of creamy cm today too and really bloated!! Wonder what tomorrow will bring!

xxx

I cant believe its only been 9 days. The time is just dragging. I Ov'd on my best friends wedding day and shes just back from honeymoon. Least the Clomid is shortening my cycle, with the PCOS my cycle is usually 10 days longer, its just torture ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->