Implantation Dip? Or wishful Thinking??

nnn84

Mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well this is my 5th round on clomid and I am 8dpo today.

I had a dip in my temp yesterday, and today it has stayed the same?

Any ideas. What do you make of my chart? Is there such a thing as a two day implantation dip???

My symptoms started with very sore nipples right after ovulation, and has now developed to sore (.)(.) also. Apart from that I have nothing else that I can think of.

xxx

It's really hard to say hun. But I'm really keeping my fx'd for you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Guess I'm gonna have to ride it out! I hate the waiting!!!

i had dip too hun so hope it implanting for both us gl hun xx

I think an imlantation dip has to go below the cover line, as far as I know any way
this is what FF has to say on a dip!
My temperature has dipped below the coverline during the luteal phase. Does this mean I didn't really ovulate? Could I still be pregnant?

The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.

your temps are still above your cover line so I think your still in with a chance

mine went below coverline yesterday but back up today ,, im lost lol

After a 2 day dip, my temp shot up this morning. Stupidly did a test this morning at 9dpo and bfn!:dohh:

Not sure what to think, but guess I'm gonna have to wait and see.

Im glad Im not the only one though that finds this the most annoying wait ever and panics over every little drop in temp...

Nnn84 I don't think it looks like an ID, but don't let that be a bad thing. Only 23% of pregnancy charts have ID so 77% don't! Your temp rise this am
looks good x x x

Thanks SSB!

Your chart is looking good hun!

Good Luck and lots of sticky dust to you!! xx

fx'd for you!

I'm also on DPO 8 and on Clomid if you want to compare with my chart.

It looks like you had a double dip last time too, only this time it stayed down for 2 days on the dips. I would almost say your chart looks triphasic this time... but who knows at this point right?
I keep trying to find meaning in my chart also. Its all we have to go on at this point!

I had a dip this morning and been trying to figure it out alll day :haha:

we all getting dips lol ,,, but my tests r neg i think but still to early i think lol xx

I tested today, 9dpo, BFN of course. Fertilityfriend said 13% of positives are reported at 9dpo. Not great odds! :)

I tested today, 9dpo, BFN of course. Fertilityfriend said 13% of positives are reported at 9dpo. Not great odds! :)

so we got chance still lol.. im 10 dpo and mine look neg but i swear i see a line lol xx

Mine was neg too lol

I made a poll on here and I think it was 43% of people said they had got their :bfp: 6DPO - 10DPO :shock:

and 47% 11DPO - 15DPO

EDIT: I think there were 112 respondants

xx

Mine was neg too lol

I made a poll on here and I think it was 43% of people said they had got their :bfp: 6DPO - 10DPO :shock:

and 47% 11DPO - 15DPO

EDIT: I think there were 112 respondonts

xx

so we still have chance lol.. and hope we all get it this month xx

Before I take the test, I tell myself that its not impossible, so of course I have a chance. Then when its negative, I console myself by saying, well it was only a tiny chance, and its not like I've been lucky about any of this so far, why should I be lucky enough to get an early BFP? Hehe.. cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Well, things seem to be looking worse for me!

I woke up this morning at 10dpo, went to the loo and when I wiped there was light brown blood on the tissue (TMI) so I put on a pantyliner, but now at 5pm still nothing on that - Just when I wipe! I am hopeing it will go away by tomorrow - but knowing my luck it will be af here with a vengance!! :cry:

Gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->