Implantation dips, cramping, and pink CM with internal check? Scared :/

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So, at 3 DPO I had a dip that went all the way down to the cover line and them shot right back up over DPO 4 and 5. At 6 DPO it stayed right around where it had shot up to, then this morning at 7dpo I had another dip in temp, but not down to the cover line. Yesterday at 6dpo, in the evening like around 7-8pm I got some HORRIBLE cramping in my lower front abdomen. Bad enough to have to take some OTC pain med's to get it go away :/ . It did go away after about an hour and didn't return. This morning at 7dpo my temp took another dive, but not all the way down or past the cover line?? Not sure what to think about that one. But I might add that yesterday a few hours, like i'd say 4 or 5 hours afterwards I did an internal check to check CM and CP and my CP has stayed about the same at Med/high (if any thing it's moving higher) and opening closed and feeling swollen shut, and the texture being a little harder to describe, because the opening is a soft/medium but it gets firmer the further back on it you touch. Anyways, my CM has been creamy this whole time, but last night when I checked my CM was like light pink and creamy. A very, very light pink, like I had to rub it on TP to even see that it was actually pink bc it just looked a little "off" before I put it on my tp. But with the temp dip this morning again, i'm not sure what to think and I'm getting a little worried. Has anyone else had this? I've had this weird cramping more concentrated on my left side since about 3dpo, but it's not painful enough to need to take anything OTC, I woke up this morning with that cramping back, it comes and goes. It mainly is only in the mornings and only last for about an hr after I get up. Has anyone else experienced this and it ended in a BFP? I'm worried about my post O temps being too erratic...... :( Please help. Any and all experience and advice very welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->