implantation. maybe I'm not going crazy! read

flipporama1

Reaction score
So, I've been feeling starving and nauseated all day. Nauseous when I'm hungry then when i eat i get nauseous again. Never ending cycle of madness today. Actually, it's so bad as I'm writing this I'm starving, dh & I have been home maybe An hour from dinner. I had a salad, 10oz prime rib, loaded baked potato, mixed grilled veggies, pretzel bread with butter. Which i had a hard time ordering because i was nauseated by hunger pains. I'm starving right now and i ate it ALL.wth?
Anyways i was reading around doing some research.
"-When does implantation occur? The terms can be shifted back or forth: the earliest implantation occurs on the 3-5th day after ovulation, the latest on the 12th."
SO my point all this is that I could actually be having really early symptoms! I'm almost convinced because I'm so nauseous... and hungry....
Any thoughts ladies? What do y'all think?

Attachments

• 2015-02-06-23-41-55.jpg
    2015-02-06-23-41-55.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
I hope they are signs of upcoming :bfp:, along with mild cramping because I've had them for about 5 days.

Not sure if I O'd since I'm new to testing but oh well :coffee:

Hope the symptoms bring you good news :happydance:

I hope they are signs of upcoming :bfp:, along with mild cramping because I've had them for about 5 days.

Not sure if I O'd since I'm new to testing but oh well :coffee:

Hope the symptoms bring you good news :happydance:

Here's my test from today....

Attachments

• 20150207_075521~2~2.jpg
    20150207_075521~2~2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
I can't really tell from the pic. I think I see a faint one but maybe I'm looking for it.

How many dpo are you today?

FX <3

Oh just say in your ticker that you are 5 dpo.

Pretty early. Hope the line gets darker!

Thanks ladies! Gonna test again in the morning with a frer and this same kind with fmu &#9786; fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->