Implantation or AF?

907aklove

Reaction score
I'm really confused as to whether or not my period came last night. I've been having a lot pg symptoms, and I've thought I was pg before and obviously realized they were all in my head once AF came. Anyways, my last period started Feb 21 and I'm reasonably sure I o'd of March 3-7 and we did the deed on the 3, 5 and the night of the 6.
Symptoms:
1dpo: woke up feeling weird, my whole body hurt, unmotivated and in a bad mood.
2dpo: sill feeling weird, achey all over, head ache and just isn't feel good on and off through out the day.
3dpo: feeling weird, headaches, constipated, dizzy spells.
4dpo: slight nausea on and off through out the day, dizzy spells still feel weird.
5dpo: slightly sensitive nipples (mainly left side), very dull almost unnoticeable cramps and extremely tired.
6dpo: little more noticeable cramps, headache, slight nausea on and off, dizzy spells, acne break out sensitive nipples and extremely tired.
7dpo: cramps, acne all over my face, shoulders and chest, larger and darker nipples, noticed bigger and darker veins and a little more sensitive still left slightly more sensitive and extremely tired.
8dpo: noticed more veins on my hips, very sensitive left nipple, right a little sensitive, heavy fuller bbs, darker nipples, really dark ring around them. Slight, very dull cramps.
9dpo: sensitive, dark nipples, can barley stay awake, unmotivated, dizzy spells, stomach tender, pressure on my loser abdomen and very gurgly stomach, constipated, moody, irritable, weird and uncomfortable tingly feeling in my lower abdomen and weak, achey legs.
10-11dpo: dizzy spells, moody, irritable, Extremely sensitive left nipple, less but still sensitive on the right side, couldn't stay awake, constipated, upset stomach, no appetite. Flu feeling and weak, achey legs..
12-13dpo: emotional, moody, dizzy spells, very sensitive boobs, darker more prominent veins, heavy and fuller boobs, dark nipples, bigger and a lot heavy (my boyfriend even commented on their size) nt wearig a bra was uncomfortable, eating everything, irritable, unmotivated, more tired than ever, pressure feeling on my lower abdomen, constipated, (high temp through everything), flu feeling and weak, achey legs and swollen fingers and feet.
14dpo: slight nausea on and off, emotional, irritable, moody, foodaversions, very sensitive boobs, slight cramps (low on my abdomen), no motivation, flu feeling, head aches, dizzy spells, weak, achey legs, even more prominent veins in my boobs, soooo tired and that night around 11, slight bleeding that was super bright (period not expected for 2 days) and swollen fingers and feet.
15dpo: (it's still morning) tired, cramps, woke up in the middle of the night with a VERY sharp pain in my upper stomach, right in the middle and puked 3 times, less sensitive boobs but still sensitive, pressure on lower abdomen, achey week legs, heavier bleeding (like AF but super bright ad a lot of blood who his not normal for me) still should have had my period till tomorrow, dizzy spells. That's it for now (only noon).
Idk what to think? I was going to text on. 12dpo but didn't want to waste the test cause I only have one. Planned on testing 13dpo was nervous it would be too early. Was for sure going to test if my period was late but then this bleeding started. It's really heavy and I have insane cramps this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->