Implantation or ...the WITCH!!!!

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
I used CBE Digi OPKs and BD on the smiley face days (7 days straight until the smiley face went away)... I had spotting at 9dpo (2 spots), 10dpo (one spot), 11dpo (more consistent). I will be 14dpo on Monday - May 14, 2012, and was hoping to test then. I caved and tested with a FRER: BFN !!!! I know I have symptoms that could go either way (af or bfp) but I think it was all in my mind...

This is a silly question, but since no one knows that I'm TTC (except my DH, and he's currently out of town) I'm looking for someone to console me...anywhooooo: could IB happen for 3 days? or is it the start of the "red"-eyed monster...
also: the hCG levels should show BFP (approx) 3 days after Implantation. Do I count (approx) 3 days from the first day of IB or (approx) 3 days from the last IB

Hello. I had about 2 spots at 10 DPO. Not much at all. I had so many symptoms and I started testing and testing and kept getting BFN. FINALLY at I think it was 12 DPO I got a very very faint line. I bought a 100 pack of Wondfo HPT from Amazon. Super fast shipping. They actually showed up before FRER did. I am not sure about the implantation bleeding but I think it can last a few days. Fingers crossed for you! I am 5 weeks and 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->