implantation pain anyone?

iwantababynow

Reaction score
I'm sorry I know I don't belong in here really but I just thought I would ask in here as it would be so fresh in your memory's.
First of all congrats to everyone in here, I was just wondering if any of you had implantation pain? or if it even exists?
I am about 5 dpo and was sitting quietly and suddenly felt and tiny pin-prickly pinching feeling in my uterus in the middle really deep in and I kind of remember something similar with my last pregnancy and wondering about it then, it only lasted a few seconds if that, I was just wondering if anyone in here experienced any thing like this and got a bfp after or didn't?

Sorry no. I don't feel ovulation or anything like that. Was convinced I was out until I tested positive.

Hi, I had cramping, it was like bad period pains, was sat on the sofa with a hot water bottle. That would have been around 10dpo and then some light brown spotting on 11 dpo. Was totally convinced I was getting my period, the cramping lasted right up until I tested and beyond. Everybody is different though, I'm convinced I felt ovulation that month, but usually don't. Each cycle is different. X

Like pp, I thought AF was coming because I had cramping and spotting. Felt just like period pains. It's different for everyone, but yes any kind of pain could be implantationy

Af cramping that woke me up. I did ivf so I know it was implantation!

As the pps said I had af like cramps like af was coming any minute.

thank you everyone, I have af like pains today and a bit of backache but I guess ill just have to wait now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->