Implantation Spotting 6dpo?

Jenn95

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! First let me say I am sorry for tmi throughout my post haha. I am on CD31 (40 day cycle is average for me). I O'd on CD24 so the 20th (OPK + on the 19th). We dtd on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd. So yesterday I was 6dpo and I am super confused! I hardly ever get EWCM around O, its usually always just watery cm but never reaches ew. This cycle was no exception I had the usual watery cm around O and the day of O. I also ALWAYS have O spotting for 1-3 days around and during O. It's super light but it is a very light flow not just spotting when wiping. However, yesterday, 6dpo I had some lower back pain and I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a bunch of EWCM miked with an extremely small amount of pink and bright red blood. If I wasn't going crazy symptom spotting it would have been easy to miss it. It was streaks of pink and 3 spots of bright red (again sorry for tmi). But, why I'm confused is because of the EWCM! I have heard some women get EWCM right before evil AF shows her face due to the drop in our hormones! I had no additional EWCM or spotting after last night. And AF isn't due for another 9 days of so! Any thoughts? Im trying not to get to hopeful to set myself up for disappointment.

I think the bleeding sounds very positive, pink and red would mean fresh blood.

Six is a bit early for implantation, but it happens!
This also means you could test earlier, a few days after implantation.

Have you tested yet?

Of course, it could just be late ovulation, or a try to implant but fail, etc. a host of weird things that bodies do.
Good sign though, maybe this is it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->