Implantation Spotting after BFP?

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
I am only 12 DPO right now. I tested positive at 8 DPO but the lines have been faint every day since, not progressing which has worried me. Yesterday I spotted a bit in the afternoon, and am spotting a bit today too. It is brown spotting. I am wondering if maybe this is my "finishing" implantation, and this is implantation bleeding and my HCG levels will start to rise? Or am I likely having an early miscarriage? Would love to hear what happened to others who went through something similar! Thanks :)

I had spotting and bleeding after my bfp. Baby is growing fine. Good luck Hun. Does sound like ib x

I had brown spotting with my first son, my second son no spotting at all
this pregnancy I got my BFP at 14 dpo and I had one incident of pink spotting at 15 dpo, nothing since.
Its normal as long as there is bright red heavy bleeding or severe cramps..you could also talk to your doctor and they may order some blood work or an early scan :)

Hey hunny. Sorry you're having the scary spotting. :hugs: I had spotting almost everyday from 3+6 (13 dpo) to 5+4. Everything from brown CM to a few gushed of bright red. OB said it was fine since there was no cramping and bleeding never turned into a full flow. Went in a few days ago on 6+4 and baby's heart beat was the exact speed they want it to be at this point. :)

Thanks for the reassurance! I am no longer spotting. It was fairly heavy on Thursday, a bit on Friday and then nothing today. I guess it was hopefully just an implantation bleed!

Laughingduck I've talked to you a couple times over in TTC and I want so badly to see you over here in the first trimester! I am praying that it was just ib. You won't be very far behind me if you are indeed pregnant. It sounds like it, especially if it was brown blood only. Was it only enough to leave on just the toilet paper or was there enough to leave on a liner?

I had all different colours some that lasted about 5 days heavy even gushes or bright red. I hope is ok and it is ib. Good luck x

Laughingduck I've talked to you a couple times over in TTC and I want so badly to see you over here in the first trimester! I am praying that it was just ib. You won't be very far behind me if you are indeed pregnant. It sounds like it, especially if it was brown blood only. Was it only enough to leave on just the toilet paper or was there enough to leave on a liner?

Oh yes look at us just 2 days apart! It was just on the toilet paper. I had some brown spotting at 7 weeks with my first too, so I shouldn't be overly concerned. It is just combined with fading tests and negative digital test that get me worried. Ever since the spotting my tests have gotten darker and I finally got a "YES" on a digital today so I'm hoping this means my HCG is going up finally, and not down! I will find out some results to bloodwork next week and hopefully all is well there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->