Implantation spotting?

lisaf

Super tired new mom
Reaction score
A little history - this is my 3rd cycle of Clomid. So far I've spotted the last 2 cycles starting on 11dpo. (TMI warning) The spotting on those two cycles was a noticable dark brown when I wiped. Not enough to hit a pantyliner, but enough to require more than one wipe (sorry! :blush:).

Last night, at 10dpo of this cycle, I noticed a hint of color when I wiped. This was barely noticable. This morning, first bathroom trip, there was nothing. The second bathroom trip there was spotting again. However, instead of being dark brown, it was pink with a hit of rust/red/brown and was more like tinted discharge. I went again a little while ago and there was nothing again (this was less than an hour after the last check). My temp was down a little but not as close to my coverline as it usually is when I get my normal spotting.

This spotting so far seems different than what I usually see, but implantation spotting isn't so very common that it seems unlikely that I would be lucky enough to get this sign.

I went ahead and put a tampon in and will check it in an hour or so.
I have not been peeing frequently, just checking on the status of the spotting. I've had a few symptoms that could be in my head or PMS related and got a BFN this morning.

I'm just so afraid its my regular spotting again, not implantation. I know I will know probably by the end of today if the spotting continues and starts to look like my normal spotting or at the very least I'll know for sure in a few days and get a BFP or AF. I'm just not doing well with the whole patience thing. Opinions?

I didn't want to read and run because I don't really know what the clomid is doing to your hormones, really I couldn't give you a solid opinion.
I think that implantation bleeding happens more frequently than some websites suggest. I had bleeding last year before my miscarriage and saw a nurse who said that day in day out all she sees is this kind of thing!

I think, just keep your fingers crossed and I wish you baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->