Implantation Symptoms...help

Saz100

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, As per usual I am trying not to symptom spot in the 2 week wait but just cannot help myself!! I am approx 12dpo and 4 days ago I had some griping/peiod type pains followed by sickness. Within half an hour I was fine. Has anyone experienced anything like this before - wonder if it could be implantation signs????? Just wishful thinking I know! It's probably time to test but I can't bear the disappointment of the lonely pink line each month!!!!:hugs:

:nope::nope:

I hope it's a BFP for you, but you are going to go :wacko: if you take everything you feel as a symptom.

If it's anything other than PMS, you should be able to pick up a BFP tomorrow or the day after on a very sensitive test.

Fx'd.

Saz, Dmom's right, please try not to SS, it will send you over the edge :hugs::hugs:. Hope you get that BFP!!!:thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I know I really try but just can't help myself. Its been 2 and a half years and I need to get to grips with the reality of it! Thanks for your advice though :hugs:

Symptom spotting is a total disaster. I have loads of imaginary pregnancy symptoms this month (starting before the egg could have even implanted, so definitely imaginary!) I have to keep reminding myself not to get carried away.

Really hope it's your BFP though, not too much longer to wait to know.

Ive had this and not been pregnant, I remember saying to my husband 'I must be pregnant, never had these weird cramp before'. it seems to me my friends on here who got their BFPs didnt have any symptoms at all, but Ive had months with no symptoms too :dohh::haha: unfortunately there is not one symptom that can definitely tell you that you are pregnant, wish there was. in fact I wish that our panties turned green as soon as the egg disintegrated so we would know straight away. good luck :hugs:

saw this as I was scrolling down to pregnancy forum and I couldn't read and run.... I had the WORST period type pains for almost a week (and I was unexpectedly prregnant so I didn't know what it was until my period didn't show) Now I know that it was implantation and it felt like very very intense period cramps, the spurts would last like 30 seconds to a minute long then disappear. Hope it is a BFP!!! good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->