Implantation? tmi warning! please reply

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been up half the night worrying about this so I could really use your help.

Went to the bathroom before going to bed last night and there was pale pink creamy discharge with a red streak in it. Thought it was strange but went to bed. Got up to check about an hour later and it was bright red, even brighter than normal AF. There was probably about a teaspoon, had to put my cup in (ran out of pantyliners) when I checked it this morning there wasn't much there and was old blood, it's back to brown now.

Could this be implantation bleeding or is that too heavy for IB?

I have no idea how many dpo I am - calendar says I O'd Fri but for 5 days before this I had fertile signs, so could be anywhere between 5 and 9dpo.

AF is due around 9th Feb.

It very well could be unfortunately there is just no way of telling! My ib lasted for a few hour just a tiny bit of oldish sorted of red brownish colour when I wiped I went to bed with a pad on and nothing I got my bfp 3 days later. I would just wait 3 days if bleeding doesn't get heavier test as it could definitely be ib. Good luck I hope you get your bfp!!!

Thanks so much for replying! It has definitely stopped this morning, I don't think it lasted very long last night but obviously im not sure.

When do you think I could test? you said you tested 3 days later, that still sounds pretty early considering when my AF is due? I just have no idea :shrug:

:haha: I need to calm down! but can't help getting my hopes up.

Good luck for your bfp too!

My ib was at 8dpo but some people implant as early as 5dpo. What day of your cycle are you on?

Some times people get some bleeding from o if your are at or near that part in your cycle it could be from that

Im on cd20 of average 29/30. But don't know how many dpo I am, I don't use opks or chart, but my fertile time was last week in the calendar from mon to fri, it said I o'd fri but I think it was a bit before this from looking at my cm and the cramps I had. :wacko:

Well fxd for you Hun it was implantation. If you are only 5dpo and it is implantation I would give it maybe a week then sometimes it take a whole for the bean to get comfy enough to start producing hcg. I know myself I would be able to wait that long lol if I had suspected ib is be testing at 7dpo :hehe: but I am a poas addict!!!

Thanks Hun, Im keeping my fingers crossed. It is very unusual for me to have this 9/10 days before I'm due on.Especially as it wasn't spotting, just bleeding straight away. I tend to spot brownish a few days before AF so this just seems very different.

I know Im going to cave in and probably end up testing in a few days :haha:

what are us poas addicts like?!

Good luck

thanks for replying :flower:

Have you ha dang more bleeding? Or did you not have any more after it stopped? Make sure you update with your test lol. And yes I know I am a hugeeeeee addict!!!!

Hiya, no I haven't had any more bleeding, just the tiniest amount of brown spots which is probably still from the other day.

I will keep you updated!

(have been a bit twingy and crampy...oh and don't mention the starving hunger)

:haha:

Yay that is such a good sign!! Fx for you that you just o'd really early and that's why ib was early! I will be watching for an update!!! I remember when I saw my ib when I had it and I was gutted I went in the bath and cried for 2 hours thinking it was af lol only take wake up the next morning with nothing. I knew as soon as there was no bleeding I was pregnant not to mention the fact that certain smells made me dry reach!!! Yes at 1 day pot in already morning sickness had kicked in which was a little glimpse of what was to come for me lol.

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I just hope my body isn't being cruel and sending me these signs for no reason! We'll see :wacko:

Thanks! And mine for you! will keep you posted!

ps. do you mind me asking what your IB looked like? Some people are telling me that if it's red then it can't be.

Feeling a bit sad and disheartened now, just been to the bathroom and there is more slight bleeding and pinkish spots :cry: I just don't know whats going on. Feeling very fed up now :cry:

My was a mix between brown and red. But some people have an actual bleed sometimes for 5 days if the egg implants on a vessel.
I actually had what I thought was ib last cycle I had 2 days of spotting then nothing for a day and a half then more spotting then af showed so it could go either way! Lets just hope it's your egg getting super comfy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->