implantation

Carolina

Reaction score
Hello guys!:hi:
Im a regular on the ttc board. This is my 4th cycle and ive had spotting since about 5dpo. For the first 3 days it was only when i wiped, my cm had a light pink tinge to it. Yeterday though there were a couple of spots in my underwear. I was just wondering if any of you guys experienced this. Its lasted 4 days. I also did a finger test and the cm was in tiny tiny little lumps. Which is odd, ive never had spotting mid cycle ever before!

Just wanted to say aswell, have a happy and helathy 9 months and i hope the MS etc. isnt getting you down!!

hya, i had an implantation bleed with both pregnancies. This time round i had very, very light spotting over a 5 five hour period and that was it.
Last time it must have been more because i thought it was a period so my dates ended up being completely wrong during my pregnancy.
hth and good luck.

thanks its been 5 days now and i think i have thrush so maybe its something to do with thrush but ive had it before and i didnt have spotting or a pink tinge in cm. maybe i have a weird infection down there because i have the flu:dohh:

Well if it is thrush, at least that is easy enough to treat! But that should not cause spotting........But I do hope you get your BFP this month hun! :hugs: x

Thanks tam! i phones the doctor this morning and she said it was ok to use the thrush cream and see if it worked (it would be better than using a pesary incase i am pregnant). Ahhh...instant relief as soon as i used the cream:rofl:

She said that she does hear of implanation too often but it could be. The only other suggestion was that it was af starting but i dont think she heard me when i said ive had it for 5 days! Surely af would have started by now!

I am glad the cream helped! :lol:

Just give it a bit longer, then test hun! Good Luck!https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/remoteImage-123.gif https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th01Babydustc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->