Implantation ??

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
Hi

I really hope someone can help me or put my mind at ease a little. Last night half asleep I went to the toilet wiped and went back to bed I've got up this morning and noticed a big streak of discharge in the toilet stained with blood and when I have been wiping this morning I have noticed quite a big of "normal" discharge and I have really slight cramping could this have been implantation bleeding ?

I am due on my period on Sunday and my period since having my little girl has always been quite regular but I've never come on this early before .....

Hope someone can help n thanks for reading

Xxx

I think it could be but unfortunately it can be any number of other things. If you're hoping it is IB, then I hope it is too. Mine wasn't apparently. May never know what that freak thing was about. Unfortunately you just can't know until those darn elusive BFPs I keep hearing about. At least it isn't so long to projected AF time now. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply

I'm dying to do a test but know it's probably to early and I need to wait till after Sunday

Xxx

That's smart of you. Every BFN can drive you nuts no matter what else you tell yourself. You'll have a better chance at an accurate result then.

I couldn't wait so did 2 tests one Saturday which had the faintest 2nd line and the second this morning which only had one line 😔 normally I would have started to come on my period by now as I'm quite regular n was due on today but there's no signs at all so far ...... I'm buying some more tests tomorrow and will do them later in the week if I can wait that long I'm just hoping for a postive .... I didn't actually realise till now how much I actually do want another baby it's bringing back all the bad memories from when we were trying with our little girl tho

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->