Implantation?

TheConfused1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I need your opinion on something.

Today when I went to the toilet and wiped I noticed very light pink spotting (only word I can think for it). And now there is nothing when I wipe. I've had the usual odd cramp, lower back pain, sore breasts, mood swings, nausea, hot flush, tiredness which is probably down to AF who's due in a week but I've never had this type of bleeding/spotting before and so early. Could it be implantation bleeding? I'm approx.11dpo

I appreciate your thoughts on this.

I don't really have advice as I did not experience implantation bleeding. I would imagine it is possible as implantation typically occurs 6-12 DPO...

You won't know until af comes or you get a positive hcg test unfortunately. I know you have been posting for some time with concerns about being pregnant and you have mentioned you have very irregular cycles as well so I highly recommend charting your bbt. You wouldn't have to wonder what's going on with your cycle so much and if you have an underlying issue you could get it checked out. Also consider using opks as I think you want to be pregnant correct? Opks and charting were a big help for me :)

I had implantation in 2 of my 4 pregnancies and it was always after my AF was due ... good luck I hope this is it for you

My implantation spotting happened 11dpo :)

How long until you tested positive? I tested this morning (day after I noticed the light pink when I wiped that once) and it's negative. Could it be too early for it to pick up HCG level.

I think it's AF because now I have brown spotting. I guess she decided to come early again this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->