Implantt?

princess_x0

Reaction score
Heya girlies :D
Just a quick question to all who have/had the implant? I had mine fitted last august, and have been bleeding almost constantly since. It's laid off a little since christmas *touch wood*. But I'm still spotting everyday for 3 weeks or so then having a few days off. Kinda like a reversed period lmao. Has any one suffered this? If so how long did it take for your body to sort itself out? I'm debating to keep the implant or get it removed and go back on the pill..
xx

Hey Princess, I know this has NOTHING to do with what you asked, but WELCOME BACK!!! where on earth has ur princess but been? You have been missed muchly!

xxxxx
:hug:

I had basically what you had except mine was slightly heavier, I had it put in april 2008 i had it taken out last week,
I went to my doctor at the start of december and she put me on the pill for 3 months aswell as my implant to try and regulate my cycle's i must admit i was crap at taking it so it didn't work.
Maybe you should go doc and suggest this, it may work for you. any ques ask away x

touch wood, i had mine has novemeber and have had one period with few spotting but nothing else. i was fine on cezatte which some docs say u should go on that, but the implant is best for me, as the mini pill i had cramps, and pains and heavy bleeding.

Hey Princess, I know this has NOTHING to do with what you asked, but WELCOME BACK!!! where on earth has ur princess but been? You have been missed muchly!

xxxxx

Hey Louu! Oh my thanks!! I have been checking up on you, in secret haaa! I've been busy lately with college, work, failing my driving test, trying to find an extra job, going out alot drinking...and meeting my new fella! How are you Lou? xxx :hug:

I had basically what you had except mine was slightly heavier, I had it put in april 2008 i had it taken out last week,
I went to my doctor at the start of december and she put me on the pill for 3 months aswell as my implant to try and regulate my cycle's i must admit i was crap at taking it so it didn't work.
Maybe you should go doc and suggest this, it may work for you. any ques ask away x

Hey hun, yeah I had mine fitted at brook and I have been given cerazette to take to try to stop the bleeding but it didn't work so I stopped taking it. Think I will get it removed! xx

Hi!
I had mine fitted end of December (nice big bruise on my under arm for my new years eve party- sexy!), the first period i had seemed to last about 3 weeks, then i didnt have one for about 5 weeks, now this 2nd one appears to be a lot like a normal period- ie should finish today or 2moz, but i'll have to wait and see!
When i first had mine fitted- i got horrible, horrible hormone induced cystitus (sp?) that lasted for about a month- nonstop. Anyone else get this? It just went away on its own eventually, but from the research ive done, i should expect to get it agian when its taken out, n my hormones are buggered up again!

i got mine removed in november 2007...

but while i had it...
first year, no problems at all, period every other month, if that...
second and third year...disaster.... i got my period and they simply didn't stop,
they've put me on cyclocur, other medication etc to regulate them
nothing worked... i kept bleeding.

for me personally it wasn't that much of a problem, it's not like i was having
my period constantly, it was only a little bit of blood every day,
and believe it or not... after a while i was just used to the fact that i had to wear
a tampon every day. it also didn't hurt or anything...

i could have chosen to remove it sooner, but i'm not a pill person and any other
type of birth control wasn't my thing either, so i put up with it.

i had it removed after the 3 years were over, my period went right back to a normal schedule.
and it was soooooo freaky for me to NOT have to wear a tampon everyday and not
bleed every day, lolol.
it was odd to be normal haha

When I had the implant I bled pretty much constantly for the first 6mths and absolutely hated it, however after that I had a yr of no bleeding at all (which was rather good) and then it started up again and after a few months I demanded to have it out. My reasoning to the doctors (who wanted me wait) was that the idea of the implant was to act as a contraceptive and if I was bleeding constantly I wasnt going to be doing the deed anyway! (So i guess it was a great contraceptive! LOL!).

xxxxx

Hey Louu! Oh my thanks!! I have been checking up on you, in secret haaa! I've been busy lately with college, work, failing my driving test, trying to find an extra job, going out alot drinking...and meeting my new fella! How are you Lou? xxx :hug:

??? WHats this??? A New Boyfriend?! :happydance::happydance::happydance: YAY! congrats huni!!! soo pleased ur all happy! thats excellent news. Im sorry to hear about ur driving tests, but dont worry, you can take it as many times as you want, and now you know where your weak points are, so u can focus ur time (and money) on those bits! Im very well thanks chick! Been a busy bee as well!! Yay, soo made up ur back about!!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"